MaYHeM vs Colony

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

Re: MaYHeM vs Colony

~Odin~ wrote:
Mathlord wrote:I will attest to Preem fighting some big boys. Rare to find an opponent with his level of conviction and determination when fighting for something he believes in.

Sad day.

Indeed Preem was by my side many wars and he did a great job. Preem is a well respected player and has taken on many people greater in size then he.

Happy day :smt101

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
killtacular
Forum Addict

Re: MaYHeM vs Colony

Preem Palver wrote:Needless to say, Colony will not partake in these shenanigans. Congratulations on your brave feats, though. I'd whine moar about my lost imaginary armies, but it's been a long day with more than its share of bovine manure as it is. I'll replace everything in the morning anyway.

laughed my ass off at the bovine manure comment.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”