North korea vrs South korea

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

North korea vrs South korea

Do you think it will happen?
Do you think North korea will attack US for sending planes to South korea and attack britain for allying with US and south korea
World war 3?

Discuss
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: North korea vrs South korea

North Korea is rather limited by its technology to attack the US even Guam or Hawaii territories, but they can still devastate South Korea with their nuclear arsenal or even Japan. Therefore while they cannot really be taken seriously about attacking US territory (well they might have more effective weapons than they appear to have), they are to be taken seriously considering their ability to attack South Korea or Japan.
One can wonder if China will let Kim Jung Un do more than boasting and screaming.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Legendary Apophis wrote:North Korea is rather limited by its technology to attack the US even Guam or Hawaii territories, but they can still devastate South Korea with their nuclear arsenal or even Japan. Therefore while they cannot really be taken seriously about attacking US territory (well they might have more effective weapons than they appear to have), they are to be taken seriously considering their ability to attack South Korea or Japan.
One can wonder if China will let Kim Jung Un do more than boasting and screaming.

do you think hes trying to get a payout to step down?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Legendary Apophis wrote:North Korea is rather limited by its technology to attack the US even Guam or Hawaii territories, but they can still devastate South Korea with their nuclear arsenal or even Japan. Therefore while they cannot really be taken seriously about attacking US territory (well they might have more effective weapons than they appear to have), they are to be taken seriously considering their ability to attack South Korea or Japan.

china surely wont get involved
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

I think china might. they are threatening nukes just a few miles from the Chinese border. Even if they don't have ISBMs they do have access to dirty bombs.

As for the army they don't really stand a chance. we have enough firepower just from our ships to level all their points of "interest"

I just think this is a game, his support wasn't very strong so he creates an foe and "defeats them" and he looks like a hero to his people.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Nothing is going to happen. if North Korea attacks anyone around them, they will be vaporized. USA, Russia, and China all have too many nuclear weapons for North Korea to do anything. They may be evil, but they're not stupid and they don't want to commit suicide. On the other hand, USA isn't going to attack because a)they, too, fear North Korea's nuclear weapons and b)North Korea has nothing of value to corporations (like oil, lithium, etc.).
As far as I know, North Korea talks about war to advance their propaganda about how powerful they are, and US talk about it to distract people from other atrocities they are committing.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

not here are the problem,Iran vs USA,Izrael
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ljietuvis wrote:Nothing is going to happen. if North Korea attacks anyone around them, they will be vaporized. USA, Russia, and China all have too many nuclear weapons for North Korea to do anything. They may be evil, but they're not stupid and they don't want to commit suicide. On the other hand, USA isn't going to attack because a)they, too, fear North Korea's nuclear weapons and b)North Korea has nothing of value to corporations (like oil, lithium, etc.).
As far as I know, North Korea talks about war to advance their propaganda about how powerful they are, and US talk about it to distract people from other atrocities they are committing.

u do know china is N. Koreas ally?

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

North Korea is more about glory-making in its nation even though they are not exempt to act and turn this into apocalypse.

Qatar's expansion is the real deal now. Who do you think funded Arab Spring in Tunisia, Egypt and now in Syria?
Iran is the upper part of the iceberg, the immersed part is the most dangerous as it's more insidious and much less visible than Iran's muscles flexing and its terror groups (Hamas, Hezbollah), and this is Gulf Monarchies and their petrodollars to buy & fund anything they want.
Not making Iran's terror groups any less dangerous, just stating that while we are clearly aware of them and who's behind them, on the other hand, you have Al Qaeda of North Africa and other "rebel" groups like Muslim Brotherhood (Morsi's party) funded by Qatar.

Thinking that countries like USA and France are providing "weapons" to Syrian "rebels", even more silly for France considering it is fighting islamists in Mali and providing weapons to their brothers-in-arms in Syria on the other hand. #-o
http://www.sudantribune.com/spip.php?article45489 (About Qatari planes deposited Mali rebels in Sudan)
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:u do know china is N. Koreas ally?
I do, I was just saying that every single one of their neighbors is more powerful than them. China is an ally, but there's no way they would join an attack by North Korea so they're pretty much irrelevant in this discussion.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Nothing will happen.

This has been going on for the past 60 years.. no reason why it should change now.
Although, the Western+Saudi aggression - by proxy of sedition and support for Muslim extremists (who can then in turn become a target for the West+Saudi, and whose resources can then in turn be bought cheaply by Western+Saudi companies) - in Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mali and CAR.. one would almost see a pattern. If I were Iran and North Korea, I would get the serious heebie-jeebies from all that.

Ah well. I could not care less whether some far-away land blows itself up, so long as historical records and monuments are preserved.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

North Korea are no threat to anyone except themselves. the media Hype is truly disgusting!

NK does not have the ability to launch any kind of missile, let alone a nuke....hell...they don't have the brains to build a bicycle, let alone something that requires sophisticated electronics.

As for Kim Jong Un, he's a fat spoilt little effeminate brat who was educated in Switzerland and doesn't have the knowledge required to pull a bird, never mind trying to run a dictatorship.

As for China, i wouldn't be at all surprised if their country-more accurately-their political system collapsed soon.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:North Korea are no threat to anyone except themselves. the media Hype is truly disgusting!

NK does not have the ability to launch any kind of missile, let alone a nuke....hell...they don't have the brains to build a bicycle, let alone something that requires sophisticated electronics.

As for Kim Jong Un, he's a fat spoilt little effeminate brat who was educated in Switzerland and doesn't have the knowledge required to pull a bird, never mind trying to run a dictatorship.

As for China, i wouldn't be at all surprised if their country-more accurately-their political system collapsed soon.
I would urge you to do some research into both North Korea and China, as you are clearly out of your depth on these two countries. *laughs*

First. North Korea is the architect of Iran's nuclear program. North Korean nuclear scientists are extremely valued in the part of the world that does not like to dance to the West+Saudi's tune.
Second. The majority of people does not come close to Kim Jong Un's level of education. Why? Because he studied, successfully, at a school you would not be able to dream about entering. (Not that you would have to..) The West+Saudi's like to paint any leader who opposes them as something foolish, while responding furiously to anything depicting Obama/Euro Leaders/Saudi's as Hitler making a grab for the world. Funny, because that is exactly what they are doing. Consistently, over the course of many years. ;) I bring back the lauding praise bestowed upon Kim Jong Un when he first became known; "Oh, he has had a University level Western education, so he must be good." Funny how that works, apparently is no guarantee for being a Western puppet. Must hurt. :P
Third. Laughable how much you apparently believe of the propaganda being spewed by 'media' (xD) about countries they cannot even enter (due to general media tendency to be **Filtered**).
Oh, and fourth. North Korea designed Iran's latest missile and has a functional satellite in orbit around earth. Now tell me again, what was that you said about building bicycles? Right. Thought so.

On China, I can do naught but laugh at your remarkably hilarious - and utterly uninformed/wrong - take on it. ;)

Yup. Go back to Illuminati and chemtrails. Leave actual geopolitics to people who do know things about it. :-D *has a North Korean stamp in her passport, from back when daddy Kim ruled*
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Anyway, North Korea's access to internet being one of the most limited in Earth, it's one of the few countries who barely have any way to know what's going on outside of their nation outside of what their country want them to know.

It's a completely different matter than Iran or China who attempt to censor parts of internet (they are not the only countries that do it, take that in mind), they have internet. NK, on the other hand, doesn't, except a few. They have intranet on the other hand.
Spoiler

Spoiler
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:North Korea are no threat to anyone except themselves. the media Hype is truly disgusting!

I would urge you to do some research into both North Korea and China, as you are clearly out of your depth on these two countries. *laughs*

First. North Korea is the architect of Iran's nuclear program. North Korean nuclear scientists are extremely valued in the part of the world that does not like to dance to the West+Saudi's tune.
Second. The majority of people does not come close to Kim Jong Un's level of education. Why? Because he studied, successfully, at a school you would not be able to dream about entering. (Not that you would have to..) The West+Saudi's like to paint any leader who opposes them as something foolish, while responding furiously to anything depicting Obama/Euro Leaders/Saudi's as Hitler making a grab for the world. Funny, because that is exactly what they are doing. Consistently, over the course of many years. ;) I bring back the lauding praise bestowed upon Kim Jong Un when he first became known; "Oh, he has had a University level Western education, so he must be good." Funny how that works, apparently is no guarantee for being a Western puppet. Must hurt. :P
Third. Laughable how much you apparently believe of the propaganda being spewed by 'media' (xD) about countries they cannot even enter (due to general media tendency to be **Filtered**).
Oh, and fourth. North Korea designed Iran's latest missile and has a functional satellite in orbit around earth. Now tell me again, what was that you said about building bicycles? Right. Thought so.

On China, I can do naught but laugh at your remarkably hilarious - and utterly uninformed/wrong - take on it. ;)

Yup. Go back to Illuminati and chemtrails. Leave actual geopolitics to people who do know things about it. :-D *has a North Korean stamp in her passport, from back when daddy Kim ruled*

LOOL!

Me go do some research?

I think it's you that needs the education sweetheart...no insult is intended with the sweetheart remark :-)

1stly, NK couldn't build a nuke if their lives depended on it. they were given nuke secrets by Rumsfeld.
That's not a theory, that's fact.

2ndly, if it wasn't for western food aid, NK and it's idiotic leadership and political party would have collapsed long ago.

3rd, Chinas communist party is having massive problems with civil unrest. i can't remember the numbers, but i think i'm near enough...last year China had over 600 riots/protests, experts (and i mean experts) have said they are already on course to have over 1000 this year.

4, in all my readings i haven't heard anything about NK having missile tech that can safely pass over the DMZ, let alone any kind of distance. if they can't even do that then the chances of them reaching space are about as likely as Obama telling the truth even once.

Ps, if not mistaken, during Clinton's second term, LORAL Corporation (a major US satellite manufacturer and its president, applied for an export license for China). LORAL's application was approved and the tech transfer included critical guidance technology which the Chinese used to make their ICBM's far more accurate. effectively, LORAL GAVE the Chinese information that saved them decades of R&D and enabled them to target the USA with guided missles.So Clinton's boast that US cities were safe from nuclear attack is adamned lie-he knew what the Chinese were up to and deliberately ignored the Loral matter.

I also remember reading years ago (i think i actually had the full article on my other PC before it blew up. if you remember that?) that Russia also had massive problems developing nuke tech and they were given that tech by the west.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”