North korea vrs South korea

Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: North korea vrs South korea

Juliette wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)

Shooting down a first strike nuclear missile is not "an act of aggression". And the UN is pushing at all times for no nukes. I think they would still take a zionist stand and back us. ;)
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

George Hazard wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:all this over Kim boy Kim, lol, everyone is right in my opinion. the only thing that will happen and it has been said if they fire any missiles the US will shoot the missiles down EPIC fail again for the lil man Kim. If he takes it any further then yes the US will do what we do best and we will have the UN to back us up ;) That is what WILL happen..
It has been, and will be, a while before the UN backs yet another act of aggression by the US. ;)

We have enough pull to use if we need it ;)

you couldnt pull a drunk of her tits 6/10 girl in a night club if you two were the last people on earth 8)

[spoiler]game. set. match .[/spoiler]
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

I will say this much.. The USA will not stand down and watch any nukes go off. ALL acts of aggression go out the window when a nuclear bomb of any sort is shot or threatened to shoot. The plan is simple and those who live in the USA know that if KOREA fires a missle we will shoot it down..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Lol I knew nothing of this until my wife told me. My reaction: :roll:

Who cares. The fact that we are paying attention to any of this is only giving Kim what he wants. Stop with the talk and act.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:Lol I knew nothing of this until my wife told me. My reaction: :roll:

Who cares. The fact that we are paying attention to any of this is only giving Kim what he wants. Stop with the talk and act.

You mean.... don't feed the troll?!
The hell you say!
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote:

u do know china is N. Koreas ally?

Even China is kinda displeased with N Korea right now.

Also NK does have a rocket able to lift a sizable payload and launch it several thousand miles. Simple measurements will tell you that. Kids in America launch rockets all the time with a high degree of accuracy and payload. (my HS launched a 500lb unbalanced (active guidance) into space. Which reminds me it should be passing Mars soon... if it made it that far....

If NK is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke (even a dirty bomb) US/Russia/UK/China will not respond with nukes. We have several of our "boomers" that have long-ago been converted into a high density/high launch count missle bed and all major points of interest will be gone within a few hours, to be cleaned up by high level bombers (B2 even un-mothballed B1s F117s) Followed later by the old and powerful B52 bomber from the 1950s. Our ground attack will be backed my the C130 gunships, and the trusty old A10. Our war has changed in the last 60 years.

As many people have said this This is to get attention.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

The_Brute wrote:

Also NK does have a rocket able to lift a sizable payload and launch it several thousand miles. Simple measurements will tell you that. Kids in America launch rockets all the time with a high degree of accuracy and payload. (my HS launched a 500lb unbalanced (active guidance) into space. Which reminds me it should be passing Mars soon... if it made it that far....

If NK is stupid enough to actually launch a nuke (even a dirty bomb) US/Russia/UK/China will not respond with nukes. We have several of our "boomers" that have long-ago been converted into a high density/high launch count missle bed and all major points of interest will be gone within a few hours, to be cleaned up by high level bombers (B2 even un-mothballed B1s F117s) Followed later by the old and powerful B52 bomber from the 1950s. Our ground attack will be backed my the C130 gunships, and the trusty old A10. Our war has changed in the last 60 years.

Quite right on all accounts, and congrats on the rocket!!
My only difference on this opinion is a small one, if our media wants us to feel insecure, what better way than to plaster the news with kids shot and nuclear threats? Worked in the Cold War...........And it is shown, when the public feels insecure, they are more complacent to give up liberties.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Does anyone know whether Kim Jong Un is a reptilian or not? :P
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Legendary Apophis wrote:Does anyone know whether Kim Jong Un is a reptilian or not? :P

I expected more from you Apophis. You are smarter than this silly troll.....
Let us please stay on topic, it is in intelligent discussion section, not lizard people aliens sections. :smt043 :smt025

I would urge anyone in community that has valid points to post, and to not let trolling get into AT LEAST THIS SECTION please.
Last edited by Stickm@n on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed colour, looks like mod writing.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

AnonymousDwarf™ wrote:
The_Brute wrote:

Quite right on all accounts, and congrats on the rocket!!
My only difference on this opinion is a small one, if our media wants us to feel insecure, what better way than to plaster the news with kids shot and nuclear threats? Worked in the Cold War...........And it is shown, when the public feels insecure, they are more complacent to give up liberties.

Sorry had to bump due to bridge activity underneath :smt025
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

[youtube]z5OXON8vIaA[/youtube]
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Good point Odie, but I would have picked a better band :smt043
EbilCC
Forum Addict

i know the USA says it was not doing a missle test of its own to stop tensions growing which is fair enough but if ur into politics and studied it like me it made me wonder

did china put pressure on the US behind the scences to do that? usually the USA doesnt back down in the face of aggression? or was it common sense? personally i think and hope it was common sense however the north probably took it as a sign of weakness likely I dont want another germany eg appeasement until its to late to stop a massive war

on a side anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?

sound far fetched. maybe it is......... but it was my first thought when i saw it

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

CCexyDCapedCrusader wrote: anyone else think its a co-incidence (and I know this part sounds conspiracy theory) that bombs go off in america on the aniversary of the birth of north korea?

I was thinking it was convenient. Possibly not NK responsible but someone trying to stir the pot and invoke war.
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

I could see NK launching a missile or possible two missiles into the ocean, if only to boost Kim Jung Un's political standing. Apparently there have been rumblings within NK as to whether he should be leader and I think all of the saber rattling has come as result of his insecurity. If he ever did make the mistake of attacking SK he'd face two of the most technologically advanced armies in the United States and South Korean forces stationed south of the 38th parallel.

Between the ground army of South Korea (3.8m+ including reserves) and the United States naval power (more tonnage than the next 12 or 13 navies) I see no scenario for victory for NK. While Kimmy was sent to Switzerland for school, though it is debatable just how much he attended and how much his fathers money helped, he can't be stupid enough to attack SK. If he does his dictatorship ends and ends painfully for him. Instead he can simply bluster on and keep operating in his own little corner of the world with impunity.
Death is the Road to Awe

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”