Sup

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Sup

Juliette wrote:[spoiler]
Sniperwax wrote:If I was starting over again I think I'd buy an account dirt cheap that has a slightly developed MS. Cov/AC/asc level not so important in this price range but if I could get an account with even a 3t MS for cheap or free oh yeah baby that's what I'd want. I would name the MS Juliette.
[/spoiler] You like throwing me against a wall, then? Hmm.. *interested*

You only live once. Might as well enjoy life. And walls.

Disturber wrote:I like the idea of building account by my own. Sure I could buy it but that then I wouldn't appreciate it as much as if I build it piece by piece.

Regarding the account in its entirely yeah I would agree with you totally. Building an MS from scratch though wow what a money pit.
Disturber
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri
ID: 1906151

So I've calculated my average farm hit over the last few days, which is 41b. Is that good or should I seek for targets with more naq?
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Disturber wrote:So I've calculated my average farm hit over the last few days, which is 41b. Is that good or should I seek for targets with more naq?

I aim for above 50b a hit. I usually have a tiny strike and farm 0 defs. anything over 40 is considered very profitable (depending on your strike).
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Disturber
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri
ID: 1906151

My strike is usually around 200b.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Disturber wrote:My strike is usually around 200b.

40b is fine really with 12 AT war setting. Obviously you only want to declare war on the inactive accounts :D

Always remember the value of UU before you recklessly lose them for low yield naq. It currently costs 600k naq per 1 UU so it only takes a single screw up to rape your profit margin. An AT is worth approximately 1.5b naq.

Raiding with 15 AT can be very profitable right now too. I know a few people that exceeded 2Q naq last month buying AT from players and farming UU. You need to drop rank every TC so you sell your attack weps and rebuy 2 mins into the new tick. Raid them down to 2.2m only and you'll make a fairly good pile of naq very quickly.

If you can get into an alliance that is opposite a very massive house that is your best option because once in guild for 5 days it is automatic WAR/WAR setting which is a really big deal for UU farming. You can basically raid targets down to like 1.8m in this manner.
Cwalen
Fledgling Forumer

40 b is for people who don't put effort into making a farming list.
100 + gets difficult to find.

15b/tc income accounts are not all that hard to find.

Raiding seems to be where the money is at, in terms of human time for reward.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Welcome back!

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”