Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Tournament 10: Team Deathmatch

fem fatale wrote:
Sol wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Sol wrote:Guild don't spam up ma threads.

Also however this goes, probably should limit one account in the tourney and 1 IP per account.

Problem with that is people like me who play from home and at work during the day. If you limited people to one IP address for a tournament, anyone with a job/place to go would be a goner...

Juliette kinda mentioned that earlier, I meant something different, lemme rephrase:
I only want to see an IP appear on only one account, doesn't phase me if you use 300, just as long as your account only appears with it on.

On a slightly different note, I'm so excited for this next tournament I have started coding it.

yay!!
like the one person per isp idea..

I'd like to see you start as all of as fresh skins, Sol.. no personals, no physicals, no Cs, a build and survive match..

One person per ISP? What a silly idea.. so if someone uses a Sky connection and joins before me, I can't because I use Sky? Or can I get priority because i'm me?? :D

Whoever represents Virmin are first on my kill list :sge

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Norbe wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Sol wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Sol wrote:Guild don't spam up ma threads.

Also however this goes, probably should limit one account in the tourney and 1 IP per account.

Problem with that is people like me who play from home and at work during the day. If you limited people to one IP address for a tournament, anyone with a job/place to go would be a goner...

Juliette kinda mentioned that earlier, I meant something different, lemme rephrase:
I only want to see an IP appear on only one account, doesn't phase me if you use 300, just as long as your account only appears with it on.

On a slightly different note, I'm so excited for this next tournament I have started coding it.

yay!!
like the one person per isp idea..

I'd like to see you start as all of as fresh skins, Sol.. no personals, no physicals, no Cs, a build and survive match..

One person per ISP? What a silly idea.. so if someone uses a Sky connection and joins before me, I can't because I use Sky? Or can I get priority because i'm me?? :D

Whoever represents Virmin are first on my kill list :sge

~Norbe~
Probably a typo. ;) Also no. You would get bumped back on the list because you are you. Surely you can play and win without a connection.. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Okii, nothing will be done with [AG] Thor, fruc, *shiva, and the rest. There is not really hard evidence of sharing login info (however **Filtered** it looks), even though you can't really find decent evidence anyway. Innocent until proven guilty I suppose. I don't think anyone is denying there is a person manning each account, but the fact you all stayed up for 4 days - start to finish - for a tournament is a terrible excuse.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Couzens
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman
ID: 42786

are you going to move forward with the 1 account per IP thing?

Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

I've got 25 people ready in my 'office' for the next tournament, we are going to aim for at least 6 days of no sleep, building up to a Guinness world record attempt!

Or maybe I just won't bother, I really do like my snoozeh time :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Couzens wrote:are you going to move forward with the 1 account per IP thing?
I would hope so. It is a good concept. :)
Clockwork wrote:I've got 25 people ready in my 'office' for the next tournament, we are going to aim for at least 6 days of no sleep, building up to a Guinness world record attempt!
:P
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Space for you in my 'office' Juliette... If you remember to sign up :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Couzens wrote:are you going to move forward with the 1 account per IP thing?

Indeed, well an IP only showing up on one account...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

prsko wrote:Dont hate the player, hate the game...
Funny how everyone knows everything, yet noone talked to us or asked us whats going on...
And be aware, theres only one person we will eplain stuff to, Admin Jason, the rest of u calling us cheaters, keep an eye on incoming logs, tourney afterparty for us wiiiii.

:smt017

I found this three line paragraph with exact opposite answers hilarious.
"Funny noone asked us whats goin on.."
"There is only one person we will explain to, Admin Jason." :-k

And then the ever popular, "Now I will get you for questioning me, even though I am upset noone questioned me."

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
](*,)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Earl Ragnor Lodbrok™ wrote:
prsko wrote:Dont hate the player, hate the game...
Funny how everyone knows everything, yet noone talked to us or asked us whats going on...
And be aware, theres only one person we will eplain stuff to, Admin Jason, the rest of u calling us cheaters, keep an eye on incoming logs, tourney afterparty for us wiiiii.
:smt017

I found this three line paragraph with exact opposite answers hilarious.
"Funny noone asked us whats goin on.."
"There is only one person we will explain to, Admin Jason." :-k

And then the ever popular, "Now I will get you for questioning me, even though I am upset noone questioned me."

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043
](*,)
P.S. I am admin J, so answers now please.....oh crap I don't have an account for you to sit on.....hmmmmmm ok don't answer then....you sound like our A.P. meetings with Obama... :-k

Return to “Tournament Discussion”