Question About Descension

Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Question About Descension

I was just wondering if your energy channeling is connected to your natural energy capacity, and if it is not then would it be possible to become completely undescendable if you left your capacity at 0 and your channeling skill at a high number?

Basically putting your natural capacity so low that you regenerate it back before the next descension hit is possible 3 hours later (taking into account you can only lose a set portion of your max per hit)?
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Question About Descension

Yes it is 'currently' possible with high enough Energy Flow and Energy Channeling with zero MNEC, however at the same time as becoming effectively undescendable, you also ensure you account could never ever descend anybody else either.

You would also have a real bad day if the 2/5ths max damage rule ever changed :P

Personally I prefer an account that is 'hard' to descend, but retains the ability to descend others. I guess whatever floats you boat though :D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Channeling and flow at 2000 provide full recovery in 1 or 2 turn changes.
(Incidentally, Repulsion and Constitution at 2000 stop all damage on you and reflect 100% back at your enemy.)

*grin*
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Clockwork wrote:Yes it is 'currently' possible with high enough Energy Flow and Energy Channeling with zero MNEC, however at the same time as becoming effectively undescendable, you also ensure you account could never ever descend anybody else either.

You would also have a real bad day if the 2/5ths max damage rule ever changed :P

Personally I prefer an account that is 'hard' to descend, but retains the ability to descend others. I guess whatever floats you boat though :D
What if you kept your MNEC at 0 but had a really high TOC? Wouldn't you then be able to descend others while being undescendable?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If your MNEC is 0, your TOC is 0. (Well, it is the minimum possible anyway.)
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

To answer a few questions;
You won't be able to reach to level 2000 in repuls and cons. A few reasons for that.
Your recovery is tied to how much lf you actually have, so having no lf will basically mean you will have no recovery ;). So you could jack up flow and channeling as much as you want but it will barely move if you have 0 mnec...think it more as a multiplier, if you multiply by 0 you will get 0.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

You don't need to get to 2,000 for each to be undescendable if I remember right.

Either way rather have a high MNEC so it damages them and you have a bigger window to refill

Return to “Ascended General”