App

turkey_junior
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega
Race: Flemish
ID: 0

Re: App

Sol wrote:
turkey_junior wrote:Yes but one would hope that they would still have the ability to use the 18,020--> turn conversion. DMU is one of the main ways to grow in Ascended so you are putting yourself at a disadvantage not being able to get an extra set of turns every week or two. Yes you have all of that APP stored up, but it used to be that you could just push a button and get all of that APP converted instantly (hence why I pushed that button and lost 112b APP). And it does make me feel better to know that I am not the only one that has made this mistake. I know it has obviously happened to the author of this thread, Odin, and myself. Maybe if it is occurring frequently it is something that is being overlooked like I previously stated.
Well there is the choice, get turns or get LF. What you choose will depend on how active you are.
Why should new ascenders get both and old timers only get the turns? There are players who traded their APP for peanuts.
Old timers have been playing for how many months or years now? I'd think they have quite the advantage already and if the newbies or NG accounts want to compete they need the boost.
Why do you feel like they shouldn't be able to have the perk of being able to do both?

If you make the mistake of accidentally transferring billions of APP into a capped amount of turns that is something that should be fixed. It's an accident. I would say that it should be repaired/adjusted regardless of who it occurred to. There is no reason that you should be able to piss away that much LF in one push of a button.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: App

turkey_junior wrote:
Sol wrote:
turkey_junior wrote:Yes but one would hope that they would still have the ability to use the 18,020--> turn conversion. DMU is one of the main ways to grow in Ascended so you are putting yourself at a disadvantage not being able to get an extra set of turns every week or two. Yes you have all of that APP stored up, but it used to be that you could just push a button and get all of that APP converted instantly (hence why I pushed that button and lost 112b APP). And it does make me feel better to know that I am not the only one that has made this mistake. I know it has obviously happened to the author of this thread, Odin, and myself. Maybe if it is occurring frequently it is something that is being overlooked like I previously stated.
Well there is the choice, get turns or get LF. What you choose will depend on how active you are.
Why should new ascenders get both and old timers only get the turns? There are players who traded their APP for peanuts.
Old timers have been playing for how many months or years now? I'd think they have quite the advantage already and if the newbies or NG accounts want to compete they need the boost.
Why do you feel like they shouldn't be able to have the perk of being able to do both?

If you make the mistake of accidentally transferring billions of APP into a capped amount of turns that is something that should be fixed. It's an accident. I would say that it should be repaired/adjusted regardless of who it occurred to. There is no reason that you should be able to piss away that much LF in one push of a button.
App is a supplement to an account, not a resource to build up to the average. Why should noobs be allowed to do both when no one else could? It's sort of unfair both ways.

People make mistakes on the game all the time, threads open up every so often of peoples epic failures when attacking or defending, AJ and I don't have the time to fix everyones mistakes, and nor do we really care. You make the mistake for either not thinking or not reading, in a TURN and TEXT based game. IF I didn't have a warning there, or a clear explanation of how things go then I would consider fixing peoples mistakes that happened during that time, because it would have probably been my fault.
There's a billion ways to piss away large amounts of things, dmu, planets, naq, etc. APP is no exception.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”