ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

Re: HAI

~Odin~ #38 wrote:
solmyr wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:
Comulous wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:cant believe i just noticed this ><
Hey solmyr how you doing mate? Well i hope!
getting a bit slow there odie ;) :razz:
LMAO that's nothing I was at a heavy metal gig last night with a mate and i was sitting down for more then half the event, I tell ya...old age isn't agreeing with me lol.

OH dear odie....... who'd you see? yeah im in tassie and OMG dude hasnt been over 7 degrees for a week its so lame.
bunch of no name bands - Seven Sermons, Zombie Apocalypse Theory, Vervet Thirst, The Rared.
Went along because a friend knew one of the guys in Zombie Apocalypse Theory....they were actually really good. I haven't been to a gig in like a year so it was good to get out and see whats on offer at the moment.
Cant sit inside on your life support machine on gatewars all day now can ya :smt064
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: HAI

solmyr wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:
solmyr wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:
Comulous wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:cant believe i just noticed this ><
Hey solmyr how you doing mate? Well i hope!
getting a bit slow there odie ;) :razz:
LMAO that's nothing I was at a heavy metal gig last night with a mate and i was sitting down for more then half the event, I tell ya...old age isn't agreeing with me lol.

OH dear odie....... who'd you see? yeah im in tassie and OMG dude hasnt been over 7 degrees for a week its so lame.
bunch of no name bands - Seven Sermons, Zombie Apocalypse Theory, Vervet Thirst, The Rared.
Went along because a friend knew one of the guys in Zombie Apocalypse Theory....they were actually really good. I haven't been to a gig in like a year so it was good to get out and see whats on offer at the moment.
Cant sit inside on your life support machine on gatewars all day now can ya :smt064
Challenge accepted sir!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”