Juliettes Attitude

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Re: Juliettes Attitude

Section 5: Language
e. Criminal Content/Activity
The SGW forums are not the place for discussing or facilitating criminal activity. This includes arranging to carry out a crime or the posting of illegal content (including copyrighted property). In deciding illegality, common sense is used: If it is illegal in the majority of countries, Admins/Mods will see it as illegal on the Forum.

Would it not have fallen into this category? :-"
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Sol
Forum Addict

Tetrismonkey wrote:Section 5: Language
e. Criminal Content/Activity
The SGW forums are not the place for discussing or facilitating criminal activity. This includes arranging to carry out a crime or the posting of illegal content (including copyrighted property). In deciding illegality, common sense is used: If it is illegal in the majority of countries, Admins/Mods will see it as illegal on the Forum.

Would it not have fallen into this category? :-"
It wouldn't technically be facilitating criminal activity though. Can't say I know the laws in Canada but you would be using the personal log 'as it was meant', except 'as it was meant' was a bit flawed. While it meant no harm, it could have (and most likely would have).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Psyko
The Irresistible

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Bromas wrote:If you delegated the task to someone else you might want to have words considering nothing has happened to the posts/topic
Ill one up you on that Andy, she should have named who she delegated it to and given you a general time frame of when that person would resolve the issue and inform you.
Judgement was delegated to the Section Admins, primarily myself, with Juliette's suggestions on what should be done with the thread. I agreed with the proposed actions and gave Juliette permission to go forward with it, as I am currently working long days and am unable to do that much modding at one time. We've yet to hear from every admin on the issue.

Things fell through the cracks as the discussion then turned on rules and phrasing. That pretty much sums everything up as far as modding that thread goes.

As to Juliette's comments, if she doesn't have to say something, we all pretty much know she'll give 1 or 2-word answers. It comes off as brisk and rude, depending on what you expected from her. It's neither out of character, or an intentional slight against a particular user.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

is this really what you guys spend your time doing these days? jeezus
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I didn't say she was disrespectful, I said she was lazy <3
Psyko
The Irresistible

~wolverine~ wrote:is this really what you guys spend your time doing these days? jeezus
No. I pretty much spend my days working my ass off.
Bromas wrote:I didn't say she was disrespectful, I said she was lazy <3
Fair enough. Still inaccurate.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Well I'm never getting that time back lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Oh and IMO Jo is one of the better mods on these boards when compared to the likes of Niem. That jackass pulls **Filtered** out of thin air and thinks he can mod how he sees fit. Rules, guidelines, nah, those don't apply to awesome Niem!
I'd gladly explain why I modded in the first place and the authority I have over my section, and even what other SAs said about the warning but it's a bit over your security clearance and I, unlike you, don't leak info from mod/admin forums elsewhere.

And frankly sweepie, you had an issue with me before I was given any staff role and you had an issue with me before me and you had any direct contact whatsoever. You know that, I know that. We both know why. Heck you have an issue with a lot of things, while you are a peach yourself, aren't you? One that always do what's right and one that got deleted by doing everything for the well-being of forum and community, right?
Everyone on these forums knows you have a personal vendettas against pretty much everyone that's not allied to you, as soon as anyone does anything you don't like, they are biased and the worst. QQ.

Anyway, Juliette brought the thread to the attention of all SAs and any discussion of abusing the game's loopholes to change stuff within the game can not be tolerated on these forums. It was the right call to close it down.
If you have a suggestion - make admin J aware of it. Want alternative GUI or calcs ingame? Let admin J know. If you have any material (coding/images/etc.) you think is usable - feel free to share it with admin J and I'm sure he'll be grateful for the help. Abusing the loopholes to force something in the game that he has not authorized is not something that he'd be grateful for.

But then again I am apparently the worst staff member ever (even though I must be good at being the worst - I didn't get deleted for it) so what do I know.

~N

why is the forum a seperate entity to the game when bannings are taken place yet it does not seem to be seperate in this case?

Psyko wrote:
~wolverine~ wrote:is this really what you guys spend your time doing these days? jeezus
No. I pretty much spend my days working my ass off.
Bromas wrote:I didn't say she was disrespectful, I said she was lazy <3
Fair enough. Still inaccurate.
Well not really, when I was a mod it was expected of us to explain what our follow-through on something was going to be. If I locked a topic and was asked if I were to follow part of it up I was expected to say who/when/what would be happening
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

i like her attitude she could dominate me anytime :P
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

atok wrote:i like her attitude she could dominate me anytime :P
For all youknow, she can be a 500 pounder women....lol
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rudy Peña wrote:
For all we know she's a horselime

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Rudy Peña wrote:
but I bet she tastes soo good?

on aside note I like Jullz and neim :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”