JasonJay
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Banned Scripters

Guild wrote:who you talking to borek... :smt058
To this cretin

[spoiler]
D3ath wrote:
JasonJay wrote:Him setting a system to detect scripters is proof, when the admin personally catches you the opinions and findings of the general population are irrelevant
you know there is such possibility that he did nothing just said that he did, and then took out some random ids as victims? Until he explains what kind of scripting they were doing and how he caught them its no proof.
Bromas wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:
Sol wrote:So I had a few hours free and made a little tripwire for scripters.
The following ascended accounts have been banned for scripting:

ID- username - Main ID

1764 - TheOverFiend - 33451
5185 - Drought - 1903732
7533 - Black Star - 1904272
(the above 3 seemingly multies)
5562 - IceBreaker -1915676

Possibly more to come, just sorting logs and such.

I have asked AJ to ban them on main as well.

If you have bought dmu from them, should probably ask for a refund or something (I like pulling the good ol' reversi)
Where is the proof and reason ? Because i have 31 B plant count, because i dont put planets on open which are allways destroyed by bigger players and alliances?

I will not say anything more no point ... i respect cheat control but next time please output more proof.

Have fun to all ...
A script catching system from the ADMIN caught you and you've been found using them in the past.
lol thats the stupidest thing i hear in a while :D you know people can change and to accuse that u did it in the past is kinda lame.

Also i kinda lost respect and trustworthiness to sol after what i seen he posted for robert, so am not taking his words for granted, and would like to see more proofs? He doesnt even sure that 3 are multies :D so really what kind of proof he has if he cant be sure when having all the data from the server. Cause honestly i dont see any reasons or possible ways to script on ascended, cause even with war/war it takes like 12 or 15 seconds to hit someone, so u can easily repair or retrain during that time. And if they script for farming, then i am sure same scripts are working on main, cause both shows money in images and we should do something about it, especially on main. Even though farming on ascended is much smaller cause AT are limited and u can spend weeks generated turns in some 20-30 minutes.

Anyways would be much better if admin could give some proofs of what they did and how he is going to deal with scripting so that it wouldnt happen again. Cause i am pretty sure if they were scripting for real they can do that again just with some other account. But from what i have seen so far, i dont expect anything from him, cause like Icebreaker said, there is no point, admin will always be "right", even though he is not even sure three accounts were multies :D
[/spoiler]

Auto repair at a consistent input to the server can be a give away. Also someone earlier this year stated that making a macro/script that can read the images would not be impossible.
Huxley
Forum Elder

[spoiler]
D3ath wrote:
JasonJay wrote:Him setting a system to detect scripters is proof, when the admin personally catches you the opinions and findings of the general population are irrelevant
you know there is such possibility that he did nothing just said that he did, and then took out some random ids as victims? Until he explains what kind of scripting they were doing and how he caught them its no proof.
Bromas wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:
Sol wrote:So I had a few hours free and made a little tripwire for scripters.
The following ascended accounts have been banned for scripting:

ID- username - Main ID

1764 - TheOverFiend - 33451
5185 - Drought - 1903732
7533 - Black Star - 1904272
(the above 3 seemingly multies)
5562 - IceBreaker -1915676

Possibly more to come, just sorting logs and such.

I have asked AJ to ban them on main as well.

If you have bought dmu from them, should probably ask for a refund or something (I like pulling the good ol' reversi)
Where is the proof and reason ? Because i have 31 B plant count, because i dont put planets on open which are allways destroyed by bigger players and alliances?

I will not say anything more no point ... i respect cheat control but next time please output more proof.

Have fun to all ...
A script catching system from the ADMIN caught you and you've been found using them in the past.
lol thats the stupidest thing i hear in a while :D you know people can change and to accuse that u did it in the past is kinda lame.

Also i kinda lost respect and trustworthiness to sol after what i seen he posted for robert, so am not taking his words for granted, and would like to see more proofs? He doesnt even sure that 3 are multies :D so really what kind of proof he has if he cant be sure when having all the data from the server. Cause honestly i dont see any reasons or possible ways to script on ascended, cause even with war/war it takes like 12 or 15 seconds to hit someone, so u can easily repair or retrain during that time. And if they script for farming, then i am sure same scripts are working on main, cause both shows money in images and we should do something about it, especially on main. Even though farming on ascended is much smaller cause AT are limited and u can spend weeks generated turns in some 20-30 minutes.

Anyways would be much better if admin could give some proofs of what they did and how he is going to deal with scripting so that it wouldnt happen again. Cause i am pretty sure if they were scripting for real they can do that again just with some other account. But from what i have seen so far, i dont expect anything from him, cause like Icebreaker said, there is no point, admin will always be "right", even though he is not even sure three accounts were multies :D
[/spoiler]

Jee you folk sure right some dribble.

I wonder what your prospective would be if SoL caught, who your rabble keep accusing, of scripting...

SoL knows his stuff, if he didn't Jason wouldn't of implemented him as an admin. Cheaters were caught and dealt with as he saw fit. Case not closed, main bans should be given too, unlikely, but they have been punished nonetheless.

Now, get real D3ath and Guild.. better yet, follow your leader's example of keeping shnut. ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Oh well huxley i guess i best listen to...

wait a minute, Sol once took a load of stats from ETL, and then later Admin J gave them back because he apparently got them legit....

excuse me if i dont have the same faith in Sol as i used to

put a sock in it huxley :smt117
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:Oh well huxley i guess i best listen to...

wait a minute, Sol once took a load of stats from ETL, and then later Admin J gave them back because he apparently got them legit....

excuse me if i dont have the same faith in Sol as i used to

put a sock in it huxley :smt117
Very good point Guild, everyone makes mistakes, SoL will have learnt from that one I am sure.

BUT... Oh there's always a but with me isn't there hehe.

So you're meaning to tell me, a couple of well documented scripters in the past, just so happen to be the only two caught as well, have not been caught legitimately?

Like I said Guild/
Huxley wrote:Now, get real D3ath and Guild.. better yet, follow your leader's example of keeping shnut. ;)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote: wait a minute, Sol once took a load of stats from ETL, and then later Admin J gave them back because he apparently got them legit....
Eh? He was put back to what he was.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

eliminate 527316 of Special Lady's Covert Ops! :smt081 :smt081
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~wilco~
Forum Expert

SO once again because of an admins findings all dde are chastised for it?

Jumping on the bandwagon springs to mind right about now.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

I haven't said anything about DDE having a cheater found in there, I have full faith JT and the rest of you had no clue and when you see proof you will then do what you as a family want to do..

I agree lets quit the bickering about who it was and just mass :D

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

This thread is not about DDE. If you want to discuss massing random people in DDE, feel free to do so in the Galactic Colosseum, it has no place in this thread.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote:eliminate 527316 of Special Lady's Covert Ops! :smt081 :smt081
Not in DDE my dear :)

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

](*,) So it is just spam, then.

Good. Thread closed. The message is out.
When the next set gets banned, we shall resume.

Return to “Ascended General”