Tournament 13: Plague

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Tournament 13: Plague

Purged, have to see if its works now :smt102
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

yayyy go Clockwork :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

Annnnnd, its all over folks :D

Time Spent in Arena You 279,152 seconds Global 15,978,908 seconds
Time Bonus Multiplier - x 2.6246 From 88 kills

Next tournament eta 1 day apparently :O
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

eta is a bit off :P. Making a voting thread for the next tourney. Also you should have your title now clock.

Last thing Sierena ate: 215,472,307 LF
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

Sol wrote:eta is a bit off :P. Making a voting thread for the next tourney. Also you should have your title now clock.

Cheers Sol :)

Could have lasted another turn but decided to give the purge a shot, 30% chance to live and 70% chance to push up daisy's, I guess the RNG god likes daisy's :P

Anyway, it was all much more stable this time around, and over a lot quicker than the last lol :)
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Clockwork wrote:
Sol wrote:eta is a bit off :P. Making a voting thread for the next tourney. Also you should have your title now clock.

Cheers Sol :)

Could have lasted another turn but decided to give the purge a shot, 30% chance to live and 70% chance to push up daisy's, I guess the RNG god likes daisy's :P

Anyway, it was all much more stable this time around, and over a lot quicker than the last lol :)
paid better than the first one as well ( I sat out the last one)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

stable? :P did you miss the part where half the major players where knocked out by a mutated sierena, had their accounts reset with no ability to farm LFR to upgrade them again? :O
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man

~Tziki~ wrote:stable? :P did you miss the part where half the major players where knocked out by a mutated sierena, had their accounts reset with no ability to farm LFR to upgrade them again? :O
I was one of those players, so no, I didnt miss it :P But if you compare this last tournament to the previous two iterations, it was very stable. Two minor blips that have been fixed, 94 players (not including sol), similar number of bots, and TC's that happened smoothly for the most part.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

ahh yes, there was that little TC issue...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I knew I could kill that bot

17:30:28 on 2nd Sep sealmaster [[HVE]] Infected Demi-God Level 9-- Sierena Host 156
17:30:28 on 2nd Sep Infected Demi-God Level 9-- Sierena Host sealmaster [[HVE]] 157

Return to “Tournament Discussion”