~Tziki~ Vs iFlux

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Re: ~Tziki~ Vs iFlux

Rudy Peña wrote:Tziki, games best crybaby. ;)

Ifux has IC and alliance repair is not inerfering. If you want interfering.....im sure you would love to have me in your alliance logs. Though not in same alliance, that might not be interfering as you stated alliance, not empire. ;)
Alliance repair is interfering when its not Denis using it.
He's admitted to being offline when i mass him, so how is it his def gets repaired if he isnt online?
Because others are interfering...

but them, atleast ive massed him and had his def to less than 1t before someone else saved him, thats more than denis can say right =]

Edit: Correction iFlux has just tried it with double strike. i do love wasting your GnR and naq, few repairs. sab'd 75m strike weapons, soaked up some of his bank in strike repairs. then a nice ppt too waste his double strike.
[17:01:30] Denis Oman: i will mass all TO
[17:01:34] Denis Oman: when they drop alliance ppt
and then we have a little crying on skype because he got his double strike wasted.

overall, a good day :)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

~Tziki~ wrote:
Rudy Peña wrote:Tziki, games best crybaby. ;)

Ifux has IC and alliance repair is not inerfering. If you want interfering.....im sure you would love to have me in your alliance logs. Though not in same alliance, that might not be interfering as you stated alliance, not empire. ;)
Alliance repair is interfering when its not Denis using it.
He's admitted to being offline when i mass him, so how is it his def gets repaired if he isnt online?
Because others are interfering...

but them, atleast ive massed him and had his def to less than 1t before someone else saved him, thats more than denis can say right =]

Edit: Correction iFlux has just tried it with double strike. i do love wasting your GnR and naq, few repairs. sab'd 75m strike weapons, soaked up some of his bank in strike repairs. then a nice ppt too waste his double strike.
[17:01:30] Denis Oman: i will mass all TO
[17:01:34] Denis Oman: when they drop alliance ppt
and then we have a little crying on skype because he got his double strike wasted.

overall, a good day :)
FUN FUN FUN :) .... well i massed you knowing you are online ... and you massed me knowing i was offline there is a difference :smt047

P.S not wasted farming high def players
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Huxley
Forum Elder

~Tziki~ wrote:Alliance repair is interfering when its not Denis using it.
Incorrect. ALLIANCE repair is ALLIANCE interference, regardless of whose using it.

Moving the goal posts comes to mind...
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Incorrect. ALLIANCE repair is ALLIANCE interference, regardless of whose using it.

hypocrite comes to mind first.

crying about me using alliance functions myself, when Delta has done it FOR iFlux 3 times already one of which when he was 2 hits away from losing his def...

@Denis. we both know ur def cant be taken online unless in a house that counters it or war/war and no regard for resources. I tend not to give in to stupidity and throw away things on a lost cause.

moved house to make it possible and if u catch me online then great, if not.. oh well.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Huxley
Forum Elder

Huxley wrote:

~Tziki~ wrote:hypocrite comes to mind first.
Indeed....
~Tziki~ wrote:moved house to make it possible
Moved your alliance for your own benefit. Seems legit.
~Tziki~ wrote: Terms: No ALLIANCE INTERFERENCE.
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Huxley wrote:
Huxley wrote:

~Tziki~ wrote:hypocrite comes to mind first.
Indeed....
~Tziki~ wrote:moved house to make it possible
Moved your alliance for your own benefit. Seems legit.
~Tziki~ wrote: Terms: No ALLIANCE INTERFERENCE.

moved alliance for their own benefit, since denis likes to threaten to mass them after failing. comes to be prepared prior to it escalating =]
--------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

LoL i won't mass The Order that was just in the heat of the moment... most of players had that :) I will focus only on Tziki . Well do you mybe have the numbers Tziki how much we lost this fight :smt100
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Go tziki.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

i know, Arsenal called your bluff and you went on ppt instead :P

I have some numbers yes.

You:

Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 125,071,282
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 97,223,766
Weapons Lost: 71.5m

Me:

Super Guards Lost 166,924,274
26m spies lost

Thats a rough guess, as im recording the entire vendy not just each fight.
--------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

~Tziki~ wrote:i know, Arsenal called your bluff and you went on ppt instead :P

I have some numbers yes.

You:

Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 125,071,282
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 97,223,766
Weapons Lost: 71.5m

Me:

Super Guards Lost 166,924,274
26m spies lost

Thats a rough guess, as im recording the entire vendy not just each fight.
Aha ok thnx! =D> This was the onliner i wanted but meh ... i would of ppted too if i was on your side ... I will be seeing you soon :)Gotta remove those 200 mil still sending ... btw did you rebuild them or i am mistaken ?
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

retrained about 40m yea.
--------
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Come on the Tzik!
IFLuX
Forum Elite

over thnx :smt060
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Tziki~
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:over thnx :smt060
+1
--------
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Job done, Closed :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Vendetta corner”