Old Player returning.

for all Alliance discussion
jack_oneill1234
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Jack_oneill1234

Old Player returning.

Hey looking for an active commander and possibly new alliance. I played for a few years back in 08 09 and a bit of 10. Back then i rotated through different positions in the Tauri Warlords and the Tauri Recruits, unfortunately looks as though they have disbanded. I'm a bit rusty, but as my time as one of the leaders back in the day I:
Ran recruitment for the alliances
Oversaw training for the recruits
Waged war and planned strategic attacks on enemies
Was one of the admin on our alliance forum

i'm slowly rebuilding my account, would like some help from a good alliance. I have experience and desire to be at the top again.
pm in game jack_oneill1234 or id=33787
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

Re: Old Player returning.

Come check out MaYHeM

http://mayhem.freeforums.org/index.php

Also, I'm available as a Co. Very active and can get you back in the hang of things :smt047
ImageImage
IFLuX
Forum Elite

hit me up iflux ID : 6968 skype:pronLike
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

The Dark Dominium Empire is among the oldest alliances ingame. With a massive history and very experienced players. We currently run 3 alliances. We have an active forum & skype community, http://dde.theshadowknights.net/index.php and we have cookies & ice-cream.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Kjarkur wrote:The Dark Dominium Empire is among the oldest alliances ingame. With a massive history and very experienced players. We currently run 3 alliances. We have an active forum & skype community, http://dde.theshadowknights.net/index.php and we have cookies & ice-cream.

-KJ

never mind teh cookies and icecream!

they have KJ!
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Ryuujin Jakka wrote: they have KJ!
Haha. Indeed they do :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

None of the above will talk to you when you actually get in there :-k

They just want to use you...and you know, that if people are this opening to you...it's too good to be true!

I'd suggest, you chose another alliance, you know...relating to a persona that you find calming and neutral. Something, less aggressive...and perhaps you will find some friends there.

Anyway, welcome back to the game, hope you have a hoot and go crazy :)

Field Marshall
In the best alliance ever...go to... http://www.forgotten-serenity.com
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Field Marshall wrote:None of the above will talk to you when you actually get in there :-k

They just want to use you...and you know, that if people are this opening to you...it's too good to be true!

I'd suggest, you chose another alliance, you know...relating to a persona that you find calming and neutral. Something, less aggressive...and perhaps you will find some friends there.

Field Marshall
HAHAHAHAH yea go to FM :D :smt081
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

IFLuX wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:None of the above will talk to you when you actually get in there :-k

Field Marshall
HAHAHAHAH yea go to FM :D :smt081
Oh really? Giving me a recommendation?

Ahh shucks, you shouldn't have bud! I'm touched though :smt060
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”