Another blood war bug *resolved*

WoofyBear
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Ω TITAN
Race: BEAR
ID: 8008

Another blood war bug *resolved*

Ok, so when you have a blood war going, people are free to leave at any time... however, alliance controls are a bit screwed.. alliance leader dosent seem to have the ability to change anything but leader and 3ic.. cant change the 2ic position.

ALSO, it seems that anyone can leave the alliance during blood war, go back out on main server, accept brokers, fill up and then rejoin the alliance, not actually be INSIDE the bloodwar and still attack those that are in.

ALSO, it seems that if one person from each side leaves their respective alliances and then rejoin, they are in the alliance but not INSIDE the blood war and if they mass each other it counts towards the total kills for those still inside the bloodwar. After rejoining the alliance they are also able to still attack the opposing alliance. Is it just me or do these bugs defeat the entire purpose of not being able to actually trade or broker when you are in the bloodwar? I mean hey, wanna win one, just start one, mass a bit, have your members leave, get filled back up on resources, come back, kick ass, rinse, repeat...

It is one thing of knowing the rules of something and being able to work it to your advantage, it is another to know a bug and exploit it. :-(

"...Although I have made a career out of remodeling the truth into convenient shapes while taking possession of commodities legally belonging to others. I would dispute the fact that what I've done has been wrong. Legally yes, but you should know that the universe is not by nature an equitable distributor of good health and good fortune."

FeedBack
Spoiler
Spoiler
Everyone else has nice little quotes about them in their sig.. I thought this one would be snazzy...
AeonKnight wrote: You know you single Handedly made nearly all of them inacitve. well done.
Spoiler
Cobolt wrote:
Another important thing regarding such things are that I also feel that my "shadow" shouldn´t be "everywhere" in the alliance. A legacy is in my opinion a good thing as long as it is on a foundation level, values and such. But if it seeps to much into things it is very hard for current leadership to make own policy as ppl tend to referr to "old ways" wich rarely are up to date.... As I have said to other leaders, it was never my intention to try to keep the alliance as a static entity - infact quite the opposite, I was adamant to keep evolving the alliance according to how the game developed, only thing I felt needed to be solid is the sprit, heart and foundation of Titans that in my opinion could be described with a few words - "good guys". :)
[/quote]
Spoiler
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!
Bring it on TAF. ;)
TAF posted that?!?!...I thought ~DP~did!!!
Osiris™ wrote:
~Desert Phantom~ wrote:DDE SUCK...that is all!!!

If there is anything you do suck on then its my back vagina ;)
You sir must like men doesn't mean I do and if I did KJ would be my type I don't go after bottom feeders :smt078
ZERO
Spoiler
On 1/14/14, at 5:12 PM, Dean Bailey Z E R O 1907332 HVE Canadia wrote:
> glad his return overshadowed our betrayal.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Another blood war bug

So, I'll clear it all up and explain what needs to be done to fix it..

Alliances in bloodwar need to lose the ability to invite people back in who were out at the beginning of blood war. We ran into this issue with both alliances booting members to try to force/evade bloodwar. Those in bloodwar should be THE ONLY ones in the bloodwar. Also, people should be forced to remain in the bloodwar(no leaving your alliance since you already cant be booted), or be forced bloodcurse. Deserters will be punished.

Rejoiners who come back in after are not currently part of the same bloodwar as the rest of their alliance, but still in a simulated bloodwar where they can still untrain miners, but all units are killable and their strike and defence act as one. However, the 'rejoiners' may ONLY attack other rejoiners from the enemy alliance. Not the people stuck in real bloodwar. If you fix whatever issue is causing that, it will also fix the issue of what their actions against each other being counted as part of the score, I'm quite certain.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Another blood war bug

Return to “Bugs Archive”