Arkenius vs Leucetius, Glownut & Teus

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Arkenius vs Leucetius, Glownut & Teus

after all they were perg players just look at Guild :) onec Mealstorm matherial ... allways mealstorm playstyle :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

IFLuX wrote:after all they were perg players just look at Guild :) onec Mealstorm matherial ... allways mealstorm playstyle :)
what the hell's matherial :-k if you could spell i might have been insulted there, but since you can't ... I'm blissfully unaware of what you were trying to say

Iflux you will be remembered as another one of OE's mouths that dont play well ingame and just shout a lot whilst hiding behind the pimped up accounts in OE, that's a fact not an opinion. later bud :smt050
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:after all they were perg players just look at Guild :) onec Mealstorm matherial ... allways mealstorm playstyle :)
what the hell's matherial :-k if you could spell i might have been insulted there, but since you can't ... I'm blissfully unaware of what you were trying to say

Iflux you will be remembered as another one of OE's mouths that dont play well ingame and just shout a lot whilst hiding behind the pimped up accounts in OE, that's a fact not an opinion. later bud :smt050
Hahah i know you gonna comment that's why it makes so special :) ... Oh yea too bad i destroy you in onliners :) :-$
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Guild
Forum Addict

IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:

Hahah i know you gonna comment that's why it makes so special :) ... Oh yea too bad i destroy you in onliners :) :-$
When? :-k
you been dreaming about me again havent you ;)
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:

I dream about you every night. How beautiful it is... :smt060 :smt060
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

Rudy Peña wrote:
Guild wrote:
IFLuX wrote:
Guild wrote:

I dream about you every night. How beautiful it is... :smt060 :smt060
mexican problem when smoke weed :-D
Guild
Forum Addict

Rudy Peña wrote:I dream about you every night. How beautiful it is... :smt060 :smt060
In my dreams you have come round to mow the lawn and then you end up no mowing it... i'll leave it there :smt047
Spoiler
Glownut
Forum Grunt
Alliance: MAELSTROM
Race: Love Demon

Well, yeah we did kind of disband, Leuc had to write a thesis, Sylus was also busy with education related things, I needed money and sold my account, wasmguy has dissapeared and can't quite remember where the others went.

This kind of explains the vac's.

Anyway, pulling out of the game for a while, no time to spend on it any time soon.
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

I read the first pages, cba to figure out who dalek was cheering for at first, is cheering for now, etc.

Anyone have Cliff Notes for the side plot? 8-[
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

:smt021 Can I get this closed please... before we get a WW3? :smt021

Return to “Vendetta corner”