How To Ascend

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
link54
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ChAoS
ID: 1993613
Alternate name(s): Howl Pendragon

How To Ascend

I'm new to the game and compleatly lost when it comes to ascension. Can anyone tell me how it works and what it dose?
link54
Forum Newbie

Re: How To Ascend

What is the point of ascension? Dose it give you different benefits?
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Oh my bad didn't see that's Newgrounds srver heuheu :D

That's for MAIN srver (gatewars.com) My bad!

How to ascend : DUMMY STYLE :)
All you need is to train sacrifacers and miners :) ( keep in mind sacrifacers only get to full power at 1/3) of all your army size :)

Ascending on (newgrounds.gatewars.com) means if you ascend 21 times your can transfare you newgounds acc into main acc . Where all the party is at .

Newgounds srver is made for the guys who just started playing the game , which helps them to get better main acc ...

But the catch is when you ascend newgrounds acc into main you get extra (*) infront of your name... so most of big alliances would be wondering which is your main acc :)

BTW use market turns for NAQ and naq only :)

Each ascention build 10k Unit production ( you do that on traing page ) and increas the Sacrificer's power on Technology . DOn't forget to increas Upgrade Improbability Drive to like 23 .. which gives you cheap way to upgrade sacrificers to technology lvl 999.
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
link54
Forum Newbie

Very helpful, thank you
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Quick asension Guide
tips:
Dont upgrade anything other than whats on this list as its pointless unless you plan to play Newground (no-one does really)!
preserve naq for whats on this list.
Use market turns only for NAQ

ascensions

1st to 13th ascension
Use 1 Market turn for Naquadah and only use another when you run out of NAQ
Untrain 100 miners
put 200 uu into sacrificers (the bottom 1 as name will probably vary depending on race)
go to tech page ...upgrade probability drive button to 20 (its at the very top)
buy 2k of the top tech for higgs
do this for every ascension upto 13 that should allow you to ascend quickly through these ascensions

Log in as much as possible (a few times a day) and train sacrificers (bottom one)

14th to 20th ascension

Tech page:
probability drive lvl 25
Top Tech.... 3000
attack wep tech... 500
mothership Tech... 1000

Training page:
20k UP

Armory Page:
buy a gate
buy both 2 most powerful attack weps one for main strike one for gate strike

Find a low rank target with plenty off UU out.
Gate him
Raid him daily
Train all into sacrificers

these last ascension you will need to use all 3 market turns worth of naq to achieve the stats you need to ascend quickly

should take around 4-5 weeks if you go hard at it

Hope this helps
link54
Forum Newbie

I must be blind, can't seem to find the probability drive. The tech closest to the top of the page is the siege tech.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

its not a tech.... its above the techs... a button on its own
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Funny. You posted in the wrong forum section; your question is about Main. ;)

I will move this thread to the right place for you. :) There are a couple of Ascension Guides in the Newbie/FAQ forum.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:Funny. You posted in the wrong forum section; your question is about Main. ;)

I will move this thread to the right place for you. :) There are a couple of Ascension Guides in the Newbie/FAQ forum.
lol so i just wrote all that out for nothing ](*,)
link54
Forum Newbie

Oops, my bad. Didn't realise it was the wrong section. I did look at a few of the other guides but they all talk about build options that I can not find. Your saying that when I click on technology then under the words Technology Center there should be a probability drive? If so then it's not there.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Are you talking about stargatewars.com or newgrounds.stargatewars.com ??
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

link54 wrote:Oops, my bad. Didn't realise it was the wrong section. I did look at a few of the other guides but they all talk about build options that I can not find. Your saying that when I click on technology then under the words Technology Center there should be a probability drive? If so then it's not there.
There isn't. :) That only exists in Newgrounds (a different server). Since you are talking about seeing 'Siege Tech', you are asking about Main. ;)

Main has no Improbability Drive, and Glory and Reputation is gathered only through rank and time.
Keep your rank in the top 1200 and you get 1 GnR per turn (top 120 earns you 5, rank 1 earns you 10).

If you have 1000 GnR, the game will show you the option to Ascend (button on your Command Center page), at a price. See the guides for those.
Best option for starters is to balance your account, get just within GnR range (top 1200), and raid, raid, raid. Get yourself Supporter Status (20$, cash-free alternative is using your first 1000 GnR to get it) and you will be able to sell your raided units for Naq. Invest in your Mothership (it is the only thing aside from personal ATs, planets and lifers that survives the ascension process), you can use a decent MS as an anchor (less need for high stats elsewhere). :)

Good luck!
link54
Forum Newbie

I assumed newgrounds was the default server when creating an account and that you worked your way up to the main server through ascension, but now that I look at the URL it says I'm in main. Sorry for waisting your time. :?
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Welcome Link. :)
Interesting feedback regarding a 'default' server.

I will look into giving the choice between Main and Newgrounds during registration of a new account on Main. If someone really wants to register a brand new account on Main they would be able to, but the 'newbie recommendation' would be Newgrounds.

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”