untrained mercs

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
dip ship
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

untrained mercs

You there! Old Woman! wrote:
J.S. wrote:Yeah but UM serve no purpose other then helping gain APP points to ascend.. I always thought they should help out with miners myself..
They do.....they contribute something to your income, not sure the number but its less than half of miners

is this true?
Huxley wrote:THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: untrained mercs

No, it's not. Untrained mercs contribute nothing to your income, and a very small amount to APP when you ascend.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
dip ship
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

thats what i thought. i found that in an old thread and got curious
makes sense ive got300m untrained mercs :-k
Huxley wrote:THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Aizen
Forum Irregular
Alliance: UnKnOwN
Race: System Lord
ID: 16457
Alternate name(s): Vegeta

I thought you received more app by just having the naq converted into app that you would spend on untrained mercs rather than actually buying them. I always thought them to be more of a collectable then anything else.
Spoiler

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”