GTA V Xbox 360 issue, possible xbox problem

A place general forum talk, not related to ingame discussions.
War_hammer333
Forum Newbie
Race: Asgard
ID: 0

GTA V Xbox 360 issue, possible xbox problem

Hay guys hows it going, I have yet one more problem I would like your helpfulness with if I may be so bold to ask for it a 3rd time inside a week haha but this ones been on my list for a while.

a while ago I got gta v as a gift from my gf, I loved playing it but stoped during the Adelaide heatwave because I didn't want to wreck my stuff, I even went as far as to buy extra cooling equipment for my pc so I could atleast have something to do during that time lol.

any way after the heatwave had subsided and what not I decided to play it again. but it decided to complicate things for me in a strange way.

it got to the part of the screen when the moving pictures would come up and you would then select wether you would like to play the story mode or online I would then click the A button to change it to Online and let it load for a while. 70% of the time it will keep loading for ages and then the pictures would stop moving but the hints on the left would keep rolling through (the loading circle would keep loading and I would not be able to change it to load story mode, causeing me to reset it)

the other 25% of the time I can load online but only play for on average 5-10 mins befor it lags out SUPER BAD and freezes altogether forcing me to restart via power button on the console coz I cant load the interface via the centre button on the controller, now I would find that some times if I load the story mode first it would load that quicker and then once im in story mode I would select my online character from the wheel but now days it will do that and then lag out again,

people said to try enptying the system cache but that doesn't change a thing for me. Im using a kenect slim 4gb console with no hardrive, I am using USB's as storage so space isn't an issue.

In either instance I notice the case of the console is pretty HOT in temp not sexiness lol haha like you would wanna put a fan at its intake vents and stuff to try and help.

BUT THE STANGEST THING OF ALL is that it plays every other game perfectly, Ive been playing FFXIII lightning returns and yea but I don't wanna risk that game being damaged coz I love the FF series VII most of all, I don't wanna risk it because I cleaned the first gta disc with buffer from a video easy play and did it again and still doesn't work so I sold it on ebay coz I didn't wanna pay full retail price again for a new gta disc and the guy that brought it said it works great and he loves it so it cant be the disc, I try a secend copy of the disc and the machine gouged it so I took it back and got a thried copy and still same thing

ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE GOOD THANK YOU :)
ID:1936659

Return to “This, That, Those, and Them”