multi mc multi man

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
dip ship
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

multi mc multi man

serious question time,

i have a ng multi, i can have as many accounts as my oittle heart desires if i keep em all on vac but one (not counting my ng multi)

if i put my main main acount on vac, but not my ng multi, can i make and play a new main account, assuming the original pre ng account is on vac?
Huxley wrote:THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: multi mc multi man

No. You can not have 2 accounts of the same type of chain active at any time. (Meaning that you cannot have an NG/NGM/NGA account chain regardless of activity, and play another one.)
viewtopic.php?f=288&t=201881

Additionally, and this goes for all servers, you can only have an account on vacation with intent to sell, not with intent to reuse it whenever you get bored of the other one, or whenever you have used up all its ATs.
dip ship wrote:i have a ng multi, i can have as many accounts as my oittle heart desires if i keep em all on vac but one (not counting my ng multi)

if i put my main main acount on vac, but not my ng multi, can i make and play a new main account, assuming the original pre ng account is on vac?

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”