Tournament 21: Race War

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 21: Race War

obluette wrote:
Sol wrote:Ah yes, was looking at the most damage for all cases (of which unseen threat will still take the cake for Indu).

GotA:
Hypnotika for Ori
ScandicJymy for Ajna
Shunsui Kyoraku for Tolah
Current Tournament Players: 0
Tournament Number: 21
Most Slaughters: 14 by Ecth
God Of The Arena: Acromite [[OE DELTA2014]]

What is the point of this then?
What's the point of doing a lot of things.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

Whaha, seems like sol has problems given the rewards to the right "friends".

I am so not ever joining these **Filtered** tournaments.
Sol
Forum Addict

Ingólfur wrote:Whaha, seems like sol has problems given the rewards to the right "friends".

:roll: Perhaps you shouldn't if you get butt hurt over losing.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

Sol wrote:
Ingólfur wrote:Whaha, seems like sol has problems given the rewards to the right "friends".

:roll: Perhaps you shouldn't if you get butt hurt over losing.

Butt hurt ? Losing ?

You must have illusions that I have joined your private playroom with your friends.
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Sol wrote:
obluette wrote:
Sol wrote:Ah yes, was looking at the most damage for all cases (of which unseen threat will still take the cake for Indu).

GotA:
Hypnotika for Ori
ScandicJymy for Ajna

That is your answer? Guess me taking your def...has something to do with it...but whatever.
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

Ingólfur
Forum Newbie

obluette wrote:
Sol wrote:
obluette wrote:

GotA:
Hypnotika for Ori
ScandicJymy for Ajna

That is your answer? Guess me taking your def...has something to do with it...but whatever.

You are not the first to have experienced something similair.
Sol
Forum Addict

obluette wrote:
Sol wrote:
obluette wrote:

GotA:
Hypnotika for Ori
ScandicJymy for Ajna

eeeh so? and what of the other 130 odd players you didn't kill? The indu winner is based on the player that did the most damage, regardless of what place they came in the tournament.
If it was based on whoever made it to the end there would be quite a few prizes going out and it would open up for abuse :roll:.
So you kill a big defence in the tourney, do you want a cookie or something? I'm sure it's been done multiple times.

That God of The Arena thing on the stats page is just based on whoever managed to nab first place in any tourney, as usually the last person alive is declared the winner.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
obluette
Forum Regular
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: Svarog
ID: 1904376

Sol wrote:
obluette wrote:
Sol wrote:
obluette wrote:

GotA:
Hypnotika for Ori
ScandicJymy for Ajna

eeeh so? and what of the other 130 odd players you didn't kill? The indu winner is based on the player that did the most damage, regardless of what place they came in the tournament.
If it was based on whoever made it to the end there would be quite a few prizes going out and it would open up for abuse :roll:.
So you kill a big defence in the tourney, do you want a cookie or something? I'm sure it's been done multiple times.

That God of The Arena thing on the stats page is just based on whoever managed to nab first place in any tourney, as usually the last person alive is declared the winner.

I don't care about your little title! And I took quite a few "big" defenses down for what 54Q DMU? A joke a BIG JOKE this tournament was...Next time get your "RULES" straight before the tournament not after! With your logic people that do the most damage in war win it not the ones that stand last and alive...meeeh
This is my personal place to rant and rave like the lunatic I am, my oubliette. It's dark, quiet, and I come here to forget about things. Or maybe to remember them. After all, where does insanity end, and insight begin?

Borek
Forum Addict

Should have read the rules, it clearly stated that the winning race would be determined by the last 1 or more standing at the end, but the actual winner of THAT race would be the one who killed the most planets. The confusion appears to have been because the last standing of the OTHER races was the race winner, so we had different criteria depending on where your race finished. Trust me if you had been any threat to Flux winning he would not have stopped me massing you haha
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Tournament Discussion”