OMG Obama Impeached? IRS Scandal?? Benghazi Cover up???!!!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: OMG Obama Impeached? IRS Scandal?? Benghazi Cover up???!

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:This place got a tad busier without me :smt064
=D> Welcome back!!
Thanks. your education starts here. takes this film SERIOUSLY and WATCH IT (if you haven't seen this already). anger is not the way, trust me, i know i lived a VERY angry life it got me nowhere. so i speak from experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUU3p5iHMA

Part 3 has been removed/censored but this can be found in full on torrents. if you need the link send me a PM.

:)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:This place got a tad busier without me :smt064
=D> Welcome back!!
Thanks. your education starts here. takes this film SERIOUSLY and WATCH IT (if you haven't seen this already). anger is not the way, trust me, i know i lived a VERY angry life it got me nowhere. so i speak from experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVUU3p5iHMA

Part 3 has been removed/censored but this can be found in full on torrents. if you need the link send me a PM.

:)
Really? Dude, you are talking to ANONYDEX. LOL. I know what is up, its Apophis that should watch that :smt081 :smt110
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI
ID: 0

Not to get into an argument but I like Obama I am not American but I can see the good he is doing unlike the previous presidents how many sons and duaghters mothers and fathers died in this whole war. This whole curruption thing is most likely a smear campaign against Obama to take the focus away from the good he has been doing. Nuff Said!!!!
Bloodkiller
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: ORI
ID: 0

Oh how about this there is no overseas news group reporting anything about curruption involving Obama there is however is however many news reports internationally recognised news groups reporting that Obama attended a sumit on curruption in africa. just check it out.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:
Really? Dude, you are talking to ANONYDEX. LOL. I know what is up, its Apophis that should watch that :smt081 :smt110
TBH, everyone should watch it, but those who are being consumed by conspiracies (i was as well until recently. it's not that they don't exist, they very much do, but letting them rule your life to the point you blame the conspirators for all the worlds woes, when you are consumed by anger towards them, when you want to tell the whole world "WAKE THE FECK UP!" running all over forums screaming it and getting angry because people don't/refuse (take your pick) to see what you see) instead of looking inwards for the solutions letting go of the anger and learning to understand, to comprehend-to seek knowledge for ones own better understanding of the world and their place in it...well those people need to watch it more than others :-)

In short, people who are consumed by conspiracy research are no better than those who refuse to see it. both are just as trapped as each other . i know, i lived it :-k

Edit, not that i'm on some high horse because i'm not, FAAAAR from it :-)

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

What I post is not a conspiracy when there are dozens of direct FACTS. [-X

@ Blood what ever your name is........
Watch the Obama Deception....Nuff Said'
You cannot refute facts.
Like I can refute that RT news does very good coverage of Obama. Even the LIBERAL Young Turks have vehamitely went after Obama's policies. It is not a smear that he inacted Patriot Act II. It is not a smear that he made MANDATORY with penalties to sign up for Obamacare. It is also a FACT as he admitted on CNN believe it or not that he was sorry that all of congress was being spied on. It is a FACT he did not close Guantanamo but has pumped in a 100 million for its expansion. It is a FACT that he has drones that kill innocent kids daily 6 years after he was going to "end the war"......

David Icke is a conspiracy theorist. I am a fact checker who is not blinded by the right wing news nor the left wing news.... ](*,)

But have a rainbow nyan cat filled dream while you are asleep still. In fact, go overboard and have over 9000 dreams until I find my darn Iphone!!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:What I post is not a conspiracy when there are dozens of direct FACTS. [-X

@ Blood what ever your name is........
Watch the Obama Deception....Nuff Said'
You cannot refute facts.
Like I can refute that RT news does very good coverage of Obama. Even the LIBERAL Young Turks have vehamitely went after Obama's policies. It is not a smear that he inacted Patriot Act II. It is not a smear that he made MANDATORY with penalties to sign up for Obamacare. It is also a FACT as he admitted on CNN believe it or not that he was sorry that all of congress was being spied on. It is a FACT he did not close Guantanamo but has pumped in a 100 million for its expansion. It is a FACT that he has drones that kill innocent kids daily 6 years after he was going to "end the war"......

David Icke is a conspiracy theorist. I am a fact checker who is not blinded by the right wing news nor the left wing news.... ](*,)

But have a rainbow nyan cat filled dream while you are asleep still. In fact, go overboard and have over 9000 dreams until I find my darn Iphone!!

What? did you not read what i wrote?

Watch the damn film lol

Edit, and just for the record, Obama cannot be impeached since he is not eligible to president in the first place. this is also the reason why he can chair the UN security council even though it clearly states in the US constitution that he cannot hold a second office while a sitting president.

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I was speaking to BloodKiller :smt017

Also, following Icke maybe got you a lil confused??

I follow facts, not "spiritual mediumship with alien races to make a buck authors" ;)

I don't recognize him as President, as he is a Tyrannt who bypasses congress and the constitution whenever possible. I know all about his past and what he is doing, and what he will continue to do......

MY LAST PRESIDENT WAS KENNEDY. My last concern is a truther birth certificate piece of evidence. He also uses false Ss cards....

All covered in OBAMA DECEPTION.

Yes we CAN....indoctrinate the youth, and follow the already set out plan from the Elites. :smt025
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:I was speaking to BloodKiller :smt017

Also, following Icke maybe got you a lil confused??

I follow facts, not "spiritual mediumship with alien races to make a buck authors" ;)

I don't recognize him as President, as he is a Tyrannt who bypasses congress and the constitution whenever possible. I know all about his past and what he is doing, and what he will continue to do......

MY LAST PRESIDENT WAS KENNEDY. My last concern is a truther birth certificate piece of evidence. He also uses false Ss cards....

All covered in OBAMA DECEPTION.

Yes we CAN....indoctrinate the youth, and follow the already set out plan from the Elites. :smt025
Dude, i've seen Obama deception. probably before you did. as a PP subscriber we got to see it before it went out for free ;)

As much as i love AJ (i met both AJ and Icke at last years Bilderberg meeting at the Grove Hotel in Watford) for news and current affairs that's far more truthful than any mainstream source could hope to be. David Icke also speaks allot of truth if you care to listen.....but the link i posted above to that film is about as truthful and as deep as it gets....forget the Obama Deception and watch the damn film!

:D

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

no u :smt019

I will watch it, if you acknowledge that every FACT adds up to not a damn conspiracy, but a **Filtered** slow blinding takeover of our liberty and control of the monetary system........

:smt018 What has happened to the Avenger?!?! Are you flipped by FBI? NSA? And seriously, you mean me to take serious someone who thinks there are lizard people in the white house????!?!?!?!
GTHO LMAO
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

The only conspiracy video I take seriously is this one.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:no u :smt019

I will watch it, if you acknowledge that every FACT adds up to not a damn conspiracy, but a **Filtered** slow blinding takeover of our liberty and control of the monetary system........

:smt018 What has happened to the Avenger?!?! Are you flipped by FBI? NSA? And seriously, you mean me to take serious someone who thinks there are lizard people in the white house????!?!?!?!
GTHO LMAO
What??? i don't have to admit to anything since i already KNOW it lol

I never said i've flipped. i'm WAAAAY past conspiracies (yes i still research all of that), i'm after the ancient knowledge that the "conspirators" have hidden from the world. the conspiracy to rob us of our wealth, our lives and happiness, the conspiracy that "THEY" want to merge with machines and become gods, the conspiracy to murder the whole world once they do achieve their dream of becoming gods, and all the other conspiracies (facts) is just the tip of the proverbial berg.

Watch the film and see for yourself ;) :smt064

Ps, Icke has never said there are lizard people in the white house, and those films have nothing to do with Icke, he's not in them and he didn't make them. stop with the Icke obsession just because his quote is in my sig :smt117

You want to understand the universe and this "reality"? think in terms of frequency, vibration and energy. watch the films and learn why i have Ickes quote in my sig in the first place ;)

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I am aware of your thesis. And I by no means am on a level to argue semantics with ya. We are on the same side. I just need to educate people at the basic level at this moment bruh. :D

We who know are ALL in this TOGETHER. Icke fans or not. So my apologies for assuming points of view due to one quote. That was premature and ignorant on my part. :smt058
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Dexter Morgan™ wrote:I am aware of your thesis. And I by no means am on a level to argue semantics with ya. We are on the same side. I just need to educate people at the basic level at this moment bruh. :D

We who know are ALL in this TOGETHER. Icke fans or not. So my apologies for assuming points of view due to one quote. That was premature and ignorant on my part. :smt058

I hear ya brother, i really do. i've been where you are. i know the frustration and anger you feel towards the average person who refuses to see sense. it used to anger me when i look at people who talk about what's going on in the world but they have no understanding and they tolerate all the corruption and **Filtered** that comes down from our so called Governments. i see them all as traitors to humanity and to their country's. this system we live in is an abject failure so colossal it boggles the mind that people still think they can change anything with a vote-or that their vote even counts for anything.

I'm a political atheist, i have no faith in any party or politician, even politicians like Ron Paul, Rand, Paul, Ted Cruz etc, for one simple reason, the system they operate in is fundamentally corrupt to it's very core and there is no fixing it with votes.

For me the problem comes down to personal responsibility, people have no idea how to do anything anymore and they need others to tell them what to think, what to eat, what to say, they need others to keep them safe, and have no concept of true freedom. modern society IMHO is brain dead. forgetting the conspiracies, nobody can tell me the likes of Obama, Cameron, etc is the best our societies have to offer. they are **Filtered** morons, traitors and downright dishonest, hypocritical **Filtered**.

So i'm past trying to educate people, i still do but only those who are willing to listen and engage me with an open mind. i suggest you do the same, trust me you will be happier for it. i lead a much happier life even though i still have financial problems and debts.

Anyways, i can't stress how much everybody should watch those films. nothing to do with conspiracy (except the conspiracy to keep this knowledge hidden).

Watch it you will not be disappointed. i've been waiting for months for the next installment. if the guy churned them out every day i would watch them everyday!

-David Icke
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

society has always been brain dead, and will always be brain dead. once in a great while they will stand up, most most that stand up are doing because they are still attempting to "keep up with the joanses" and not what started it.
Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”