app

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

app

Is there anyway a app for this game could be made id hate to see this game die out i used to love this game alot of great memories with awesome people

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: app

I was in the ever-lasting process of making an android APP. It's pretty much all there. Just need someone to make beautiful pages and buttons and stuff :P.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

doooooo iiiittttttttt
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Ritalin wrote:doooooo iiiittttttttt
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

That would deffinatley bringing alot more playes and n it would make the game much easier,to,play

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Byrnes wrote:That would deffinatley bringing alot more playes and n it would make the game much easier,to,play
+1
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Belsamber wrote:
Byrnes wrote:That would deffinatley bringing alot more playes and n it would make the game much easier,to,play
+1
+1 to bringing in more active players to the game
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

What you forget, is that this game is based around an old movie which aired nearly 10 years (10 years next tuesday by coincidence) ago.

The marketability for this game is non-existant, the only way an app would be created would be by a community such as ourselves. With no true admin about, obtaining the relevant permissions etc would be impossible.

Jason isn't going to be interested on taking this on, he'd be better off making a marvelsuperheroeswars.com app, will sell a lot easier 8-[
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
reborn
Forum Elite

Such a killjoy FM.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
~Odin~
Alföðr

Field Marshall wrote:What you forget, is that this game is based around an old movie which aired nearly 10 years (10 years next tuesday by coincidence) ago.

The marketability for this game is non-existant, the only way an app would be created would be by a community such as ourselves. With no true admin about, obtaining the relevant permissions etc would be impossible.

Jason isn't going to be interested on taking this on, he'd be better off making a marvelsuperheroeswars.com app, will sell a lot easier 8-[
It hasn't really been super Stargate based in years now though. I mean no one really sticks to the old races anymore (looks at race section for example). Its a text/turn based war game, As long as it is marketed and worded well you could pull in any sort of audience to be fair.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Odin~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:What you forget, is that this game is based around an old movie which aired nearly 10 years (10 years next tuesday by coincidence) ago.

It hasn't really been super Stargate based in years now though. I mean no one really sticks to the old races anymore (looks at race section for example). Its a text/turn based war game, As long as it is marketed and worded well you could pull in any sort of audience to be fair.
Stargate based or not, you still need to have a marketable entity, regardless of the quality of the product, people DO judge a book by it's cover and if you haven't got enough people picking up your book, it is unlikely to be read.

Personally, I'd love to see it. I have a smart phone and a tablet. I log on with these as it is, if there was a product which improved the experience, of course I'd use it.

Realism is the key here people, it's been spoken about no fewer than 3 times now and we're even further away from the development than ever before. Get some bright sparks together, create a working business model, do a market survey and propose it to Jason.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
SuperSaiyan
Persistent spambot
Race: Yankee
Alternate name(s): Lt. Frank Drebin

Honours and Awards

To market, you need a brand.

If you want to revitalize the game, someone needs to make this into a brand. Give it its own story, with its own races. It needs to not be generic crap. Gray Blob vs Gray Blob etc.
Navy
Forum Irregular
Alternate name(s): Gordy

This is why management is needed. Dictatorship while not great (imo) for countries...is necessary for businesses sometimes. We can all give billion dollar ideas but with no one taking charge we are all running in circles with our thumbs up our bums.

Someone needs to first, decide what ideas to run with and second, take no crap from anyone as they develop the idea. Taking a vote on things is great for some things but this game will never improve/expand with a whole bunch of grunts expressing what they feel would bring this game to the next level.

We need a leader.
~Odin~
Alföðr

A leader indeed, sadly I haven't seen a solid leadership in this game for ages now.
Spoiler

Return to “Game Suggestions”