KOS vs DDE and associates

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

Re: KOS vs DDE and associates

BTW we should try to keep this civil guys! if i go on blacklist all the dirty tricks come out... i know more **Filtered** than you want me too i guarantee it! im cool till it goes too personal, then i wont give a **Filtered**... i still hold certain members in high respect, dont ruin it all over a disagreement :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

All members of DDE will accept internal farming as the norm, internal farming prevents our enemies farming us and boasting about it on the forum. any amount of 50 billion on a less than 1T defense is a legitimate internal hit, complaints will not be tolerated.
Enough said, my one and only post. Quit **Filtered**. That's how it all started right over u not liked being farmed.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KOS
Forum Intermediate

and... normally if there is an issue we ask someone to do/stop doing something and people normally got enough respect to listen and do what you ask, i got nothing but grief and arguing over a simple resquest(over 20x's attempted)... i simply wanted you all to chill out at least with me but you took it as a challenge or some **Filtered**... well i got your challenge right here! this time im ready to abuse back... its not about DDE law its about **Filtered** respect as i said, you all slapped me in the face and i would like to do it back, enough said...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
KOS
Forum Intermediate

and why reborn now? i didnt have a prob with you other than your smart ass mouth but thats normal lol why dont you tell the bigmouths to save themselves... im about to prove to you they are not DDE material... as i been saying from beginning :smt056
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

You are here because of the disagreement, Maybe you should have spoken instead of threaten?
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

KOS wrote:yeah the threats dont really work man, they just make it worse... i would not recommend you add yourself Osiris... all DDE main players want to kill themselves on me over a disagreement? come kill yourselves then... ill do a little killing too this time since you guys like to talk **Filtered**... no big deal, people have tried to sit on me for last 8 years thanks to you tools... what can you do? should have listened to me...

(i would not recommend you add yourself Osiris)

Ill show you how to mass cry boy ;)

Who the **Filtered** do you think you are ? "come kill your self on me" LOL :smt043
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Osiris™ wrote:
KOS wrote:yeah the threats dont really work man, they just make it worse... i would not recommend you add yourself Osiris... all DDE main players want to kill themselves on me over a disagreement? come kill yourselves then... ill do a little killing too this time since you guys like to talk **Filtered**... no big deal, people have tried to sit on me for last 8 years thanks to you tools... what can you do? should have listened to me...

Who the **Filtered** do you think you are ? "come kill your self on me" LOL :smt043

You most likely will, but buy more and more and more till you break the defense :smt047

Seriously ... if anyone should have been **Filtered** listed its you Osiris, for your treason ... wh00ps did I say that ?

Yes, I did.

Seriously, DDE get your act together .... ganging up on 1 very old member, publically ...

you should be **Filtered** ashamed of yourselfs ....

Yes KOS says some stupid stuff, but seriously, he is just lashing out because he feels hurt and betrayed.

where the **Filtered** is leadership when needed.

Oh well ... just mass aye ...

Internal farming already nearly **Filtered** over DDE once .... seems like history is repeating itself.

Kill me for it .... whatever ....

Seems like my love for the game is dying in this here topic.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

there is planty of **Filtered** im not doing that i could to be an **Filtered**, think on that a bit before the insults, im liable to let **Filtered** slip...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Osiris™
Forum Expert

Red Skull wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:

You most likely will, but buy more and more and more till you break the defense :smt047

Seriously ... if anyone should have been **Filtered** listed its you Osiris, for your treason ... wh00ps did I say that ?

Yes, I did.

Seriously, DDE get your act together .... ganging up on 1 very old member, publically ...

you should be **Filtered** ashamed of yourselfs ....

Yes KOS says some stupid stuff, but seriously, he is just lashing out because he feels hurt and betrayed.

where the **Filtered** is leadership when needed.

Oh well ... just mass aye ...

Internal farming already nearly **Filtered** over DDE once .... seems like history is repeating itself.

Kill me for it .... whatever ....

Seems like my love for the game is dying in this here topic.

This just puts you under the same hat as KOS, treason ohh god ! are we still there.....
KOS
Forum Intermediate

want to sit on me for standing my ground then ill give you a good god damn reason too! :smt117
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Osiris™
Forum Expert

KOS wrote:want to sit on me for standing my ground then ill give you a good god damn reason too! :smt117

Farm DDE and i will, stay out of our logs and i wont ;)
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Osiris™ wrote:

This just puts you under the same hat as KOS, treason ohh god ! are we still there.....

Thats what happens when a war runner joins a new alliance and betray his alliance mates with the enemy.

You should have been shot and hangend in the DDE courtyard.

But the ever absent leader likes you too much ....

bah ... any previous leader would have **Filtered** listed you.
KOS
Forum Intermediate

treason...please! im just about to wipe the scum out...
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
Osiris™
Forum Expert

KOS wrote:treason...please! im just about to wipe the scum out...

How about dropping vac ? then talk ?
KOS
Forum Intermediate

haha you that egger to die? you will be raiding all night if i drop :smt043
Spoiler
ImageImageImage

Return to “Vendetta corner”