Old Dirty Dozen?

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
~Deathlok~
Forum Regular
Race: SL

Re: Old Dirty Dozen?

rflash,rho was in D.D. both innactive mybe in vac.
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Just randomly thought id take a look at where this game had got and was surprised to find this page here that hpapened so recently.. what a flash back :/ Almost twice the age now as when I started playing this game shortly after it came out.

Can't remember what my username exactly was but sure it was one of the two... and i *think* I was in the order and then it merged with DD?? But i cant exactly remember. I didn't join at the begining of DD but I think i sold up before i left, idk. Just got bored one week and sold what i could then left the rest for whoever :) Can't say I regret it. Got plenty of A levels now, hobbies, tons of friends. Didnt really realise how much time this game took up before I just stopped playing.

A couple of names I see here ring a bell when I read them but other then that I dont remember much. If anyone feels like reminding me PM me for my msn id love to chat about old times :P
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

~Phoenix~/Triple H?? wrote:Just randomly thought id take a look at where this game had got and was surprised to find this page here that hpapened so recently.. what a flash back :/ Almost twice the age now as when I started playing this game shortly after it came out.

Can't remember what my username exactly was but sure it was one of the two... and i *think* I was in the order and then it merged with DD?? But i cant exactly remember. I didn't join at the begining of DD but I think i sold up before i left, idk. Just got bored one week and sold what i could then left the rest for whoever :) Can't say I regret it. Got plenty of A levels now, hobbies, tons of friends. Didnt really realise how much time this game took up before I just stopped playing.

A couple of names I see here ring a bell when I read them but other then that I dont remember much. If anyone feels like reminding me PM me for my msn id love to chat about old times :P

Is it you?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=481
I remember you :)
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer

Thanks! Your name definitely rings a bell!

All my old posts don't even sound like me writing it's like reading someone else's stuff... kinda weird.

How hard is it to build a decent account from the bottom up these days?
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

~Phoenix~/Triple H?? wrote:Thanks! Your name definitely rings a bell!

All my old posts don't even sound like me writing it's like reading someone else's stuff... kinda weird.

How hard is it to build a decent account from the bottom up these days?

:P I was Apophis the Great back then, AK member. :)

Well, if you are willing to raid and farm, you can find quite a bit of resources around, if you farm zero defs for above 20bil naq, raid inactive people who have over 1.3mil uu out until down to 800-850k you can grow sufficiently within few weeks to get into G&R (at rank 1580 or something) and get ready for first ascension. :)
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

~Phoenix~/Triple H?? wrote:Just randomly thought id take a look at where this game had got and was surprised to find this page here that hpapened so recently.. what a flash back :/ Almost twice the age now as when I started playing this game shortly after it came out.

Gala?! Yeah, you were in TO, then we merged with DD ;)

Good to see you stop by - your early posts were pretty...impulsive at times. I guess you were pretty young back then. How's things going with you? :-D
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer

Hehe.. exactly what i've just been doing cole :P This game's just the same as when I left it. At the rate im going it's more like a few days than weeks...

And @RepliMagni yeah I was :P but we all grow up someday. The order was good times though. Damn so long ago..
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

~Phoenix~/Triple H?? wrote:And @RepliMagni yeah I was :P but we all grow up someday. The order was good times though. Damn so long ago..

You're telling me. I started playing when I was 18 and doing A lvls - now 24 and nearly in my final year of PhD. lol. I miss memento/chris and co. Good times :D

Your best bet is spending $20-30 on the game. You'll pick up an LG+1 or an ascending shell for that kind of price and continue on from there. Even if you just put it on tickover and keep ascending, Unknown's usually go for $100-150 ;)
TLPhoenix
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah... i've been looking around the tbh $$ does seem to be the quickest way to go.. whats the average army count??? Can buy like 10mil for a few £ ... attack turns seem much more valable to me at the moment. UU production or income and nothing compared to what i can raid with 15.
Flavar
Forum Elite

If you are looking get active again, go on a farming spree.

If you need help getting started, send me an message ingame and i send you 1k turns.

or a bit naq if you need it.

And good luck with it
Writing as a mod. But i am currently testing colors. So if you want to claim one as yours or its not the best to read give me a call please :-)
EliteAceMan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen [DD]
Race: Tauri
ID: 19889

:)
All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Dirty Dozen Command Staff [EWO] (Retired)
Email = acethegreatone@gmail email say hello (Feb 2015)
Slayer of the Forum
TheOrigin {Descended from this realm...for now...}

Return to “StarGateWars General”