BenHur vs *Not_Kik

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

BenHur vs *Not_Kik

great wars you have,so great that mayheem needs to attack lone wolfs... [-X
perhaps i don't strong but my ascension is done now so i don't need good rank...
i have fredly peoples in both side and its really sad that i loss one those frend because that one of mayhem,who hiding under different names want to mass me in nothing reason.
i'm out of this war but he want to hit me again and again if i have 500 billion out and 20 trillion def.
sry my bad english but maybe surtr aka kik aka not kik can say what he done to me.

BH
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Its not me.. I sold the account so there is no aka Kik..

Hence the name not_Kik...

But honestly no one cares, go make a vendetta or join a side don't spam our topic.

Sounds like you got farmed, I built that account to hit for 32 trill with 8 mill supers so obviously it's profitable for the new owner.. bank more often or build a 60t defense and your safe..
BenHur wrote:great wars you have,so great that mayheem needs to attack lone wolfs... [-X
perhaps i don't strong but my ascension is done now so i don't need good rank...
i have fredly peoples in both side and its really sad that i loss one those frend because that one of mayhem,who hiding under different names want to mass me in nothing reason.
i'm out of this war but he want to hit me again and again if i have 500 billion out and 20 trillion def.
sry my bad english but maybe surtr aka kik aka not kik can say what he done to me.

BH
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

Kikaz wrote:Its not me.. I sold the account so there is no aka Kik..

Hence the name not_Kik...

But honestly no one cares, go make a vendetta or join a side don't spam our topic.

Sounds like you got farmed, I built that account to hit for 32 trill with 8 mill supers so obviously it's profitable for the new owner.. bank more often or build a 60t defense and your safe..
BenHur wrote:great wars you have,so great that mayheem needs to attack lone wolfs... [-X

BH
Apr 14, 05:41 Kik 806,706,095,520 Naquadah stolen,this is found my attack log.
it's there idon't know who it is but it stil there.
maybe there is someone who know that i'm not a liar.
i'm lone wolfs so i don't have anyone who witness that is right,nothing personal kikaz but it's stil there.
billzebud
Forum Grunt
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Pandaren
ID: 18313

Sigh, this is a war game and you can expect to get hit for naq. Get over it or as Kikaz said start a vendetta or join a side build some stats and start massing. All you have done so far is send me 44 whiney messages and attack some of Mh's defenseless members.
Mh HC-2ic
Spoiler
No indeed! We are not strong,
But we know Peoples that are.
Yes, and we'll guide them along
To smash and destroy you in War!
We shall be slaves just the same?
Yes, we have always been slaves,
But you – you will die of the shame,
And then we shall dance on your graves!
Rudyard Kipling
Affy wrote:there once was this ONE time, I had a MAYHEM legend as my officer for just a few short memorable hours....\" HAHAHAHA

Cheers, and happy holidays to a legendary player from a tired old fool...

Crazy Old Man Affy
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

billzebud™ wrote:Sigh, this is a war game and you can expect to get hit for naq. Get over it or as Kikaz said start a vendetta or join a side build some stats and start massing. All you have done so far is send me 44 whiney messages and attack some of Mh's defenseless members.
you send the first messages i only answer to you

BH
billzebud
Forum Grunt

LOL I didnt send you a message, after you hit me 5x I set you to war which would have sent a system generated message saying I had set war.
Mh HC-2ic
Spoiler
Rudyard Kipling
Affy wrote:there once was this ONE time, I had a MAYHEM legend as my officer for just a few short memorable hours....\" HAHAHAHA

Crazy Old Man Affy
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

billzebud™ wrote:LOL I didnt send you a message, after you hit me 5x I set you to war which would have sent a system generated message saying I had set war.
yes i tell you why i farm mayhem.
it's only what not kik(name this moment)want me to do.i tell him earlier what happened when he attack on me when i have 500 billion out and about 20 tril def.
and then he mass me so i doing what i tell him,i take my own back.
is there any what you don't understand because i tell you this same thing in private message in couple of hours, i have a lot of your message in my box if you want to see what you write on me.

BH
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

BenHur wrote:
billzebud™ wrote:LOL I didnt send you a message, after you hit me 5x I set you to war which would have sent a system generated message saying I had set war.
yes i tell you why i farm mayhem.
it's only what not kik(name this moment)want me to do.i tell him earlier what happened when he attack on me when i have 500 billion out and about 20 tril def.
and then he mass me so i doing what i tell him,i take my own back.
is there any what you don't understand because i tell you this same thing in private message in couple of hours, i have a lot of your message in my box if you want to see what you write on me.

BH
you send me again private message. after when i write earlier message. =D>
billzebud
Forum Grunt

Sigh.... I am not saying I didnt message you just that I didn't message you first. ](*,) And now I shall stop feeding the troll lol
Mh HC-2ic
Spoiler
Rudyard Kipling

Crazy Old Man Affy
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

billzebud™ wrote:Sigh.... I am not saying I didnt message you just that I didn't message you first. ](*,) And now I shall stop feeding the troll lol
tell there one thing... that how you call me an idiot in private message.

BH
billzebud
Forum Grunt

yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
Mh HC-2ic
Spoiler
Rudyard Kipling

Crazy Old Man Affy
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

billzebud™ wrote:yes indeed I did call you an idiot(at least twice in two different languages), because trying to talk to you is like talking to a wall.

Edit: damn sorry, I cant seem to help myself.... must. not. feed. the. troll........
you are so wise and still send me many message in same thing.
ok i don't feed the troll.
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer

i talk to kikaz and he has nothing to do with this. he sell something somebody and he stay out of this okay?

BH
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Okay i will try and explain this as simply as possible. I owned account 9201 (Previously named Surtr) Ben owned account 1993226 (previosly known as *kik).
On sunday we swapped accounts, I did some farming still as *kik and we both received a lot of messages, me in PM, Ben on Skype.
To try and stop confusion, i changed the name of 1993226 to *Not_Kik and Ben changed the name of 9201 to Kik.

Surely everyone can understand that?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: BenHur / *Not_Kik convo

I've split this convo out of the Ragnarök thread because it really does not belong there.

I'll let this sit here for a day or so before closing it, so you guys can finish your chitchat, or one of you can decide you want it to become a vendetta.

Duders, such a troublemaker! :razz:
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Vendetta corner”