ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Re: Era 42 - bugs

Oh I see.

Bug confirmed.

Sorry for the misunderstanding Arty.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Arty Bang
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Immortals
Race: Immortal
ID: 30115
Alternate name(s): Arty Bing

Its all good, im not the greatest at describing these kinds of things
Arty Bang Ex Quantum Game-Cop
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Replicated, confirmed and fixed. Thank you, Arty. :)

The message you get when trying to raise Zombies without sufficient Dead available says "Not enough troops", which can be misleading since the Dead are otherwise not considered 'troops'. For clarity I have added a specific message tailored to the raising of Zombies without sufficient Dead at your disposal.
V_
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): V

Obvious crash to the site with with system 104 errors.

Query failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

One side effect of the downtime is:

MSS/SS weekly bonus is showing as 1 Bonus Used when it hasn't been used yet.

Likewise for daily market trades, 'You have used 1 trades today.' when trade hasn't been used today.

Edit:
Also, an inability to attack other players which means an inability to offload zombies.

When attacking the following error reports:
Query failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQuery failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQuery failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Going for a rollback or a reset?
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Q broken lots of places...

attack log no attacks showing:
Query failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
GAL bans and log:
Query failed: SELECT * FROM `AtackLog` WHERE 1 AND time < 1428932000 ORDER BY `ID` DESC LIMIT 0,20
Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query failed: SELECT count(ID) AS countA FROM `AtackLog` WHERE 1
Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired attacks total | page 1 of 0
when attacking:
Query failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQuery failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repairedQuery failed: Table './gatewars_dbQ/AtackLog' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
also, daily and weekly Market not reset...

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
FluffyBunny
Forum Newbie

also after some small fix i see this problem is fixed but before telchak device was showing as -25m price and if u would click it would give u 25m for free. So dont know how many players noticed that and used it as I only did it once to check is it a bug or not.
Ras al Ghul
Forum Irregular

Looks like most things are fixed cept the Market reset.
Support
Site Admin

And that should take care of that as well. Please inform me of any leftover issues. (Not the attack log state/absence, that is known.)

Thank you to everyone who took the time to inform me of the issues, and to everyone else for their patience.
gwm2
Forum Newbie

Woke up and logged in this morning and all my units were gone...mining drones, attack clones, defense clones, undercover agents, and anti-intelligence drones...over 70k when i went to bed, only 3k when I woke up. I still have my weapons, levels, and techs. Nothing in any of my attack logs or intelligence logs and I don't know of any attack that would eliminate all my miners. I would have just sent a message to support, but the game isn't allowing me to compose any messages either. Any ideas?
Support
Site Admin

Please don't send PMs to Support in game, use either the forum or e-mail (support@gatewars.com).

Additionally, please provide your ID.

At first review, it sounds like you have been dosed with zombies. They would kill everything (nothing is safe) if provided in sufficient numbers, and die off when your army is at or under 100. At the first turn change after 00:00 the remains of your army (the dead) are burned, leaving you with -potentially- nothing, except for a few miners and UU, depending on your UP.

The initial horde attacks would show up in your Attack Logs though, so that puzzles me, hence the need for your ID. :) Thanks!
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz

I gave them to you Last night after someone else gave them to me, (I attacked random people until turn change and then died as well because I couldn't get rid of them fast enough) Nothing personal.

Top Unit Production are over 100k a day now buy some UP and you'll be back rather fast.

Apr 27, 2015 gwm2 Attack defended 15 0 0 99,282,703 A Huge Amount details

Crazy Zombies!! Kikaz brought 35068 Crazy Zombies. Of these, 3506 defected and now reside in gwm2's realm.
In the carnage of the battlefield, 0 Dead Clones are reported. Does that ever happen?
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
gwm2
Forum Newbie

Seems to me that zombie era or not, when an attack is defended those are harsh consequences. Enjoy the rest of the era... I am done with it!
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Well if it makes you feel any better every active player was reset back to 0 as well last night except for belt maker who was on ppt.

Zombies are bad, Mmmkay?

That's why the largest army at end of wave will win $100 instead of the rank 1 person winning it..

An inactive might win if were not careful.

There really isn't much point putting a polarized shield on me, everyone is giving zombies to everyone.

Spend 4k turns into UP right now and you can make 100k army a day.

If anything after yesterday everyone is on a level playing field except for the guy that was ppt.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
gwm2
Forum Newbie

Yes, thank you, I understand zombies are bad; I also understand that my account will probably get hit again by someone else and my polarized shield matters little, at least only others will profit from farming my account.
My only other comment at this point is that those are very harsh consequences for a defended attack that as the log says didn't even breach the perimeter of the realm. How can zombie hordes do damage on that scale if they never even made it there? I can only suspend logic so far. Until the next era...enjoy!
Kikaz
For the Lulz

gwm2 wrote:Yes, thank you, I understand zombies are bad; I also understand that my account will probably get hit again by someone else and my polarized shield matters little, at least only others will profit from farming my account.
My only other comment at this point is that those are very harsh consequences for a defended attack that as the log says didn't even breach the perimeter of the realm. How can zombie hordes do damage on that scale if they never even made it there? I can only suspend logic so far. Until the next era...enjoy!
Or I could use my weekly and remove it, there's no point using it for UU this era and I have the largest bank size in quantum already.

But yes we all made these arguements in the first week of the era, and before it even started that zombies shouldnt be passed on a defended attack, but according to Admin, zombies are like honey badgers, they just do what they want. And what they want is BRAIIIINNNZ.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”