WuTC is now recruiting....

for all Alliance discussion
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

WuTC is now recruiting....

Hi Everyone.

We (Wu-tang Clan) are a new alliance formed only 63 days ago, and in that time i have managed to recruit 36 members in total. In that 36 members are all the members of the Former KzD and the Draconian alliance who decided after talks that it would be beneficial to join me in my quest for greatness. As we are still in our teething stages you can imagine that there is still a lot of work to do. We are not only recruiting for new members but for new members who are interested in Key roles within WuTC (Would be discussed in a more private environment )

Our Requirements:
You Must be willing to work as part of a team.
You must use Skype to communicate with us daily (Especially in these early stages)
You must raid your way to Army Size Raid Cap.

Ascensions do not matter at this stage!!

We are now formally recruiting for both:

WuTC Command
WuTC Camps

Where would i fit?

WuTC Command has quite a strict activity requirement so we tend to start new comers In WuTC Camp, we would then watch you account activity for 1 week while giving you instructions such as our No Hit List and Army Size Requirements. We would then watch the outgoing and incoming attack logs to see if you are making the effort to
1, Farm.raid your way to the army size requirments
2, Not be continuously farmed
3, Not attack our No Hit List
4, Be on Skype daily in the Alliance chat

if we are happy within the first week you will automatically be invited to WuTC Command for further training

However, If i already know you and you are looking for a change and i know you will be right for the Command alliance you will come straight Over.

I look forward to your applications

All applications will be done via Skype: sgwwutangclan@outlook.com
Last edited by Method Man on Wed May 06, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Re: WuTC is now recruiting....

You must raid your way to Army Size Cap.
I assume you mean either Trade or raid cap right?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

~Odin~ wrote:
yes raid cap thanks... editted

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Method Man wrote:
~Odin~ wrote:
yes raid cap thanks... editted
lol all good buddy, you should see the countless spelling errors or mistypings I do lol, good thing for the edit button lol.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Join us on our mission to greatness!!!
;)

Method Man wrote:

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”