~Odin~/*~Odin~

Theon35
Forum Irregular

~Odin~/*~Odin~

ID: 1992290
ID: 9201

I do not have any straightforward prove, but i have been looking at his farming schedules many times and sometimes they do no add up, believing me he might be scripting, or several people use his account (which i am not sure if is a violation). Just a hunch. Please check this accounts for unusual activities.

Thanks
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: ~Odin~/*~Odin~

Julliette please feel free to check my account out at any point you like :)
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
JOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Valhalla
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 86242

So your evidence for scripting or account sharing is that he's not online and farming at the same time each day?

8-[

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

16:14 Thomas Lasky Attack defended 15 34,665,589 0 xxx xxx
Theon35
Forum Irregular

JOS wrote:So your evidence for scripting or account sharing is that he's not online and farming at the same time each day?

8-[
That is your explanation of it.
JOS
Forum Intermediate

NanoDrop wrote:That is your explanation of it.
NanoDrop wrote:ID: 1992290

I do not have any straightforward prove, but i have been looking at his farming schedules many times and sometimes they do no add up, believing me he might be scripting, or several people use his account (which i am not sure if is a violation). Just a hunch. Please check this accounts for unusual activities.

Thanks
That was my impression from your original post. If I've misunderstood it, please correct me.

Theon35
Forum Irregular

JOS wrote:
NanoDrop wrote:That is your explanation of it.

Thanks
That was my impression from your original post. If I've misunderstood it, please correct me.
I do not care what you understand. This thread is for admin and not you.
JOS
Forum Intermediate

NanoDrop wrote:I do not care what you understand. This thread is for admin and not you.
The thread is for show, as there is always the option of reporting rule violations by email to avoid other players asking questions about your evidence and attempting to understand the situation themselves.

But you've made it abundantly clear you're above explaining yourself to anyone other than admin, so I'll leave it there and simply watch with interest as to the outcome of the investigation.

Theon35
Forum Irregular

JOS wrote:
NanoDrop wrote:I do not care what you understand. This thread is for admin and not you.
The thread is for show, as there is always the option of reporting rule violations by email to avoid other players asking questions about your evidence and attempting to understand the situation themselves.

But you've made it abundantly clear you're above explaining yourself to anyone other than admin, so I'll leave it there and simply watch with interest as to the outcome of the investigation.
You are right JOH, it never occured to me to email the admin, since there is a thread for reporting violations.

For mods: please delete this, i will PM admin to avoid unneccesery questions.
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Thanks
I often wondered why Odin took so much interest in getting me banned when he didnt really know anything about it until teesdale brought it to his attention..

I would make sense now to get rid of me and my monstrous farming habits to make way for his..

Odin ... have you been a silly boy and farmed on both accounts at the same time? lool

you know if you have Admin can just compare the attack logs and that is actual bannable evidence rather than the chaotic circumstantial evidence produce at my Kangaroo(pun intended) Court... Just saying lol
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Odin~
Alföðr

Method Man wrote:

Thanks
I often wondered why Odin took so much interest in getting me banned when he didnt really know anything about it until teesdale brought it to his attention..

I would make sense now to get rid of me and my monstrous farming habits to make way for his..

Odin ... have you been a silly boy and farmed on both accounts at the same time? lool

you know if you have Admin can just compare the attack logs and that is actual bannable evidence rather than the chaotic circumstantial evidence produce at my Kangaroo(pun intended) Court... Just saying lol

I actually knew about your attempts to tell people about your scripting before teesdale told me and I informed that person to inform admin and I then provided those details to admin myself.

lol @ the pun intended, you should do stand up....your funny.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

I posted here just as a wind up tbh.. reason being is... i have just watched you try to knock this topic off the page by posting in as many topics as possible..

i waited... you did 16 posts.. i thought i would bring it back lol

The accuser is now the accused ... dramawars.com
Last edited by Method Man on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

NanoDrop wrote:For mods: please delete this, i will PM admin to avoid unneccesery questions.
Creating a thread in this forum is a perfectly acceptable method for reporting an account on suspicion of rule violations, as described HERE. The existence of the thread itself does not confer guilt and the player is innocent until Admin has completed an investigation.

No relevant thread will be removed from this section, and no thread is ever deleted.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

u guys r all fools odin doesnt cheat and to accuse him of it just cause he farms at a different time each day is total BS the only thing up with odie is his enormous nose that is why he is a good player he sniffs the naq out
~Odin~
Alföðr

god of war wrote:u guys r all fools odin doesnt cheat and to accuse him of it just cause he farms at a different time each day is total BS the only thing up with odie is his enormous nose that is why he is a good player he sniffs the naq out
Hey! How did you know I have a big nose? LOL

I don't mind this thread being here, I have already contact Support and asked her to check my accounts out herself. As I have stated I have nothing to hide. The last few weeks I have barely farmed anything any way apart from some minor runs between ppt's on my NG and farming enough naq to re-build my MS for online battles. When massing I usually withdraw amounts of 500bil at a time to repair my weapons etc and as that lowers I have another tab opened waiting to withdraw the next 500bil to save time.

I just hope this does not take up to much of Supports valuable time as I am sure she has a lot more important things to focus on at the moment.
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Off topic jibber jabber purged on request. Keep replies pertinent and await Supports verdict.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “For Admin Archives”