~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Re: ~Odin~ vs *Whiskeyjack

whats yours lol you yet again another ex member of the collective comes on sprouting a lot of crap about us...

you make false reports then try and back out a vendetta that you got yourself into...

what other ex collective member you talking about Ian
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

seems there is a lot of EX Collective members lately..
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Liberator wrote:whats yours lol you yet again another ex member of the collective comes on sprouting a lot of crap about us...

you make false reports then try and back out a vendetta that you got yourself into...

what other ex collective member you talking about Ian
Zayle for one lol
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Liberator wrote: he has now deleted his account
sgw is not for the weak. he should play My Little Pony games. [-X
redstorm
Forum Regular

or maybe he should not play games with **** :smt060
redstorm
Forum Regular

As my member deleted due to this and other recent events within the Collective i will be looking to take over the vendetta with Odin once your lesson/sorry training war with dde is over,,,

redstorm
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Liberator wrote:As my member deleted due to this and other recent events within the Collective i will be looking to take over the vendetta with Odin once your lesson/sorry training war with dde is over,,,

redstorm

:smt117
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

theres alot of Circle ppl in this deal.. any reason why people r all up in their business?? redstorm ill vendy ya :)
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Liberator wrote:As my member deleted due to this and other recent events within the Collective i will be looking to take over the vendetta with Odin once your lesson/sorry training war with dde is over,,,

redstorm
I have contacted you via skype regarding this. No need to clog this up with further spam.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Go odin....
Or les...
Or whoever is actually gonna fight!!!!
:smt117
Tap for explosive fun!
Cubical
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Second Coming

i go away for a few days and return to this kind of entertainment, good stuff fellas :D
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Given the opponent deleted, I'm going to close this thread. Should Odin & Liberator wish to continue this vendetta, then either of them can request the thread re-open with the appropriate title change.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Vendetta corner”