Small time

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Small time

Thought I would throw something up here for the hell of it.

I was always a fairly small time player in a massive ocean, but I certainly remember following a lot of the old alliance wars (circa 2005-2007). Cool to see so many accounts I recognise still hanging about. Guess I am not the only one that decided to come back for a few old time kicks, I see that wolf came back recently too. Wonder if his wolf pack is being reassembled
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Small time

welcome back
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Welcome back overlord elz, Although sadly your name doesn't ring a bell to me (then again I have a terrible memory lol) I hope the game treats you well upon your return ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Don't expect to be remembered, never really did anything but observe and farm... I think the only war I was ever part of was when I was in AOE.

Whats the scene like nowadays? still need 20+ ascensions in main to be competitive?

Lost my old account so starting from scratch again probably means I will get half way to being somewhat competitive and lose heart again #-o ](*,)
~Odin~
Alföðr

overlord elz wrote:Don't expect to be remembered, never really did anything but observe and farm... I think the only war I was ever part of was when I was in AOE.

Whats the scene like nowadays? still need 20+ ascensions in main to be competitive?

Lost my old account so starting from scratch again probably means I will get half way to being somewhat competitive and lose heart again #-o ](*,)
A decent account these days is at least unknown covert 38 anti covert 38 15tril total MS. However you can jump on the NewGrounds server and once your account has done 20 ascensions their it moves over to main as a conqueror of the new world (its a lot quicker then ascended to unknown and its only a few levels short of unknown, also NG accounts dont have ascended accounts so you dont have to worry about ascended)

Check it out if you like
http://newgrounds.gatewars.com/index.php?r=sgm
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
overlord elz
Forum Irregular

Got my ng account going.

So probably better to use the "scratch" account as a farming account and the NG as point-man by the look of it. Pretty sweet you can run an ng and main. Are they allowed to trade?
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

*hugs* WB, good ole AOE were the best :smt060

hope you enjoy your time back :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
~Odin~
Alföðr

overlord elz wrote:Got my ng account going.

So probably better to use the "scratch" account as a farming account and the NG as point-man by the look of it. Pretty sweet you can run an ng and main. Are they allowed to trade?
I believe you need an IP exception which can easily be done by email support at support@gatewars.com once you have ur NG in main. A lot of people do as you plan to do, use the NG as your main and the main account just as cannon fodder, continue to slowly ascend it as you normally would is my advice but yeah use your NG as your primary account until your regular main account is up to scratch :)
Spoiler
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Hello. 8-[
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”