Trade turns on main for ascended turns

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Vormulac
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Trade turns on main for ascended turns

Would like to be able to swap/trade turns between main and ascended just thought i would throw it out there let people see what they think.
:-"
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Re: Trade turns on main for ascended turns

Never going to happen :razz:

If you want more turns on ascended, build high rank stats to get the turn generation bonus (starts at rank 100), and make use of the ascension points trade conversion for an AT that you can do every 2.5~3 weeks. If RNG is in your favour, maybe you will also find a Turn production Demi-God.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

No.

You are ascended and a god, act like it.

Might as well make ascended like perg, if your going to start linking them even further.
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

well like others said it wont ever happen, even though its not a bad idea as it could let newer players to catch up with older players if they are more active, but i can give my hand for cutting off that those old players and admins wont ever let that happen
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Vormulac
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Clockwork wrote:Never going to happen :razz:

If you want more turns on ascended, build high rank stats to get the turn generation bonus (starts at rank 100), and make use of the ascension points trade conversion for an AT that you can do every 2.5~3 weeks. If RNG is in your favour, maybe you will also find a Turn production Demi-God.
Ability:
Increase of maximum turns held -- By: 400 turns
Urban Medic: Increase your deaths during attacks -- By 1%
suppose this is the next best thing to a turn producing demi :smt117
D3ath
Forum Expert

its useless **Filtered**, as it gives u nothing, and if u are active and trying to properly play it, you should never reach 4k turns and wont need such demi ever
ImageImage
Spoiler
Slaanesh
Forum Grunt
Race: Dæmon
ID: 5318008
Alternate name(s): Vladamier

You want something more like...

Ability:
Increased turn production by 2
Coward: Increase enemies covert when defending -- By 1.01%
Alliances
2011-12
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

I've changed my mind (woman's perogative :) )
I didn't know about the changes on ascended before hand that require more turns ie wreckage.

and I'm out of ascended turns :'(, so depressing seeing all that shiny dmu and not being able to take it.
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Slaanesh
Forum Grunt

fem fatale wrote:so depressing seeing all that shiny dmu and not being able to take it.
Indeed, it's either get a good wreckage run, or continuously farm DMU only reprieve is tournaments and the 4k at's from the market...
Alliances
2011-12
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

fem fatale wrote:I've changed my mind (woman's perogative :) )
I didn't know about the changes on ascended before hand that require more turns ie wreckage.

and I'm out of ascended turns :'(, so depressing seeing all that shiny dmu and not being able to take it.
Remember, when you complete a successful wreckage mission, you are refunded a percentage of your normal turns used, as special wreckage turns which you can then invest in subsequent wreckage missions.
Slaanesh wrote:Indeed, it's either get a good wreckage run, or continuously farm DMU only reprieve is tournaments and the 4k at's from the market...
It's all about choice, you can choose to farm, choose to run wrecks, or choose a mix of the two.

Demi gods and Wrecks add flavour to the server, but you don't 'need' either unless your chasing some of the higher level achievements.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

Clockwork wrote:
fem fatale wrote:I've changed my mind (woman's perogative :) )

Remember, when you complete a successful wreckage mission, you are refunded a percentage of your normal turns used, as special wreckage turns which you can then invest in subsequent wreckage missions.
Slaanesh wrote:Indeed, it's either get a good wreckage run, or continuously farm DMU only reprieve is tournaments and the 4k at's from the market...
It's all about choice, you can choose to farm, choose to run wrecks, or choose a mix of the two.

Demi gods and Wrecks add flavour to the server, but you don't 'need' either unless your chasing some of the higher level achievements.
but I love doing the achievements, (though those have changed in the past couple of years since I played last).

and no I don't want ascended to become the free for all main is, but why should those still growing have to miss out on one of the new aspects of the game.?

Maybe instead generate more turns on active accounts (somehow), so those of us that would be active are.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

Fem is right, you are a god on ascended, act like it.....but... muhhaha (there is always a but)
I was thinking in my drunken mind a few days ago.
On the ascended plain there shouldn't be the concept of time, so turns shouldn't be based on it....ok ok, i was drunk, maybe another place on the forum for these ideas, philosophies and stuff.
But cross-server turns would be not really logic with the non-time-existence idea anywayz ;)
D3ath
Forum Expert

Wolverine_nl wrote:Fem is right, you are a god on ascended, act like it.....but... muhhaha (there is always a but)
On the ascended plain there shouldn't be the concept of time, so turns shouldn't be based on it....ok ok, i was drunk, maybe another place on the forum for these ideas, philosophies and stuff.
But cross-server turns would be not really logic with the non-time-existence idea anywayz ;)
and cross server dmu-naq trading is really logic? :)

i think we shouldnt be looking at logic here as i u think more deeply there are no logic anywhere here :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
Wolverine_nl
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MidNight
Race: Ancient
ID: 68833

D3ath wrote:
Wolverine_nl wrote:Fem is right, you are a god on ascended, act like it.....but... muhhaha (there is always a but)
and cross server dmu-naq trading is really logic? :)

i think we shouldnt be looking at logic here as i u think more deeply there are no logic anywhere here :D
There is a difference with DMU-Naq, which isn't technically a cross-server trade, players just trust each other to do so.
Slaanesh
Forum Grunt

Clockwork wrote:Demi gods and Wrecks add flavour to the server, but you don't 'need' either unless your chasing some of the higher level achievements.
It's more like I'm wanting to stand a chance in the tourneys when my average stats are 2-300 less than the rest of the actives. And I need a break from farming all the time to catch up. Plus my demi gives me more turns to farm with, so i hafta spend turns on wrecks to get a return otherwise the demi just becomes useless.
Alliances
2011-12

Return to “Game Suggestions”