planets to help motherships

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Re: planets to help motherships

Support wrote:This thread appears to have multiple exclusive suggestions.

Can it be summarised as the poster looking for a way to nullify the effect of motherships on battles, or a way to boost his mothership that does not involve investing in the mothership itself?
Boost the mothership that doesnt involve investing in the mothership itself
Spoiler
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Phobetor wrote:

Can it be summarised as the poster looking for a way to nullify the effect of motherships on battles, or a way to boost his mothership that does not involve investing in the mothership itself?
I am with the majority of posts in this thread. It's a bad suggestion and would only result in the huge motherships being even bigger, whilst the average player cannot afford to build and maintain the planets. The gap between the small and the big becomes even wider and even more insurmountable.

It would be an absolute disaster, and make the game much worse.

Just my opinion (although it echos what clockwork, duderanch and belsamer said before).

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

but on the otherside what would someone with a 40-50t ms rather have att/def duels or att weps/def weps ms duels
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Phobetor wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation, that is what it looked like.

Not happening; see arguments presented in this thread. Increasing the gap is not a viable strategic development.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Yeah, terrible idea. Just build att/def planets and go anti ms house.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

New idea, introduce a new technology platform for motherships into the game. Based on things like metal strengths and qualities. Then apply this to the different races for a different mothership strength and weakness amplifier/dampener. Like powerful titanium shield for the Tauri, powerful att cannons for the Asgard and powerful covert capabilities for the Replicators and increased passanger allowances for the ghould slaves (increased attack/hits amplifier/ more guns/cheaper guns). This will even the game in different ways opposite to and in keeping with current race advantages. Please comment.

Return to “Game Suggestions”