Remove Nox if you run out of Glory **REJECTED**

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Remove Nox if you run out of Glory **REJECTED**

Along with kicking from perg we should have it so the people on nox that are inactive. With the new nox cost they all should drop nox correct? Or is that set at log in
Spoiler
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Re: In perg above max size

Phobetor wrote:Along with kicking from perg we should have it so the people on nox that are inactive. With the new nox cost they all should drop nox correct? Or is that set at log in
What new cost? I know the GnR was changed and each nox/realm alert cost 10 at to change.
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Seaborgium wrote:
Phobetor wrote:Along with kicking from perg we should have it so the people on nox that are inactive. With the new nox cost they all should drop nox correct? Or is that set at log in
What new cost? I know the GnR was changed and each nox/realm alert cost 10 at to change.
No new cost, Nox has always reduced your total G&R by 1 per turn, and has always prevented the accumulation of more G&R while active.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Clockwork wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:
No new cost, Nox has always reduced your total G&R by 1 per turn, and has always prevented the accumulation of more G&R while active.
But also now if you have 0gnr it will be turned off
Spoiler
reborn
Forum Elite

Clockwork wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:
Thats not true when i was in the plus 5 G&R range and had nox on i was always gaining 1, however if i was in the 1 G&R i woudlnt gain anything but i wouldnt lose either.

Only now with update do i lose.
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

You are mis-remembering. That is fine, it happens. Would not recommend building an argument around it though. ;) Nox costs 1 Glory and Reputation per turn, and it applies until it is switched off by being too aggressive or manually.
The Nox are frustratingly pacifistic, that will not change.

Mister moderator, this thread has been derailed. A split might be in order?
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Remove Nox if you run out of Glory

yep at least i was experiencing what support saying always losing one gnr while on nox :D and gaining lots while off :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

An alternative could be negative gnr

If you have 0 gnr but keep nox on, you are essentially borrowing gnr until you can rightfully gain it again.

Obviously set to a max amount - become inactive for unforeseeable reason, you still gain protections for X amount of time, to cover said inactivity. After that you can no longer be protected.
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Phobetor wrote:
Clockwork wrote:
Seaborgium wrote:
But also now if you have 0gnr it will be turned off
I only saw were someone mentioned the idea, but nothing stating it was going into effect. Nor is it written in the Updates ingame.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

By the nox button it says it stops all gnr generation and costs 1. Soo when you hit 0 you still wont generate any and it should turn nox off as there is no gnr to pay for it

EDIT: this would make a GREAT wars as will force you to be off nox unless you have some gnr saved. Soo would make wars alot more fun
Last edited by Phobetor on Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin

No.
Phobetor
Fledgling Forumer

Support wrote:No.
Can you explain your reasoning?
Spoiler
Seaborgium
Forum Intermediate

Phobetor wrote:By the nox button it says it stops all gnr generation and costs 1. Soo when you hit 0 you still wont generate any and it should turn nox off as there is no gnr to pay for it

EDIT: this would make a GREAT wars as will force you to be off nox unless you have some gnr saved. Soo would make wars alot more fun
That same area doesn't say that changing either Nox or insurance cost 10 Ats, but it still does.
Support
Site Admin

Sure.

The Nox mechanic has not changed.
The Nox mechanic will not change.

The Nox protect everyone, except those who are aggressive.
The Nox are frustratingly pacifistic.
Watch any Stargate episode featuring the Nox, and you have enough background information.
Hiding with the Nox is not glorious, but everyone can do it, and the Nox even protect the dead.

I have said Nox more often in this single post than when I was making turbo boosters for my car. It is enough.

All information, including the 10AT cost to change is available if you hover over the features, another thing it tells you on the page.
Seaborgium wrote:That same area doesn't say that changing either Nox or insurance cost 10 Ats, but it still does.
Draleg
Forum Expert
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Ancient Bender

Phobetor wrote:
Support wrote:No.
Can you explain your reasoning?
she did , and its loud and clear :) it had to do with the NOX !
Evil bending Draleg
Bender: Bite my shiny metal ass!
Hookerbot: Honey, you couldn't afford it.
Bender: Empire Stronghold: 33.300,242,317,098,155 , she is not cheap !

Return to “Game Suggestions”