Ascension Day!

To discuss, debate, suggest improvements on, or ask to rollback, enhancements released to the game.
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Re: Ascension Day!

caesar2 wrote:Who will be first ascended?
Lets bet...!

My 1Q on ETL... Would be nice to make a game on it ;)
oh really... i reckon i could almost take that 1q off of you by betting on da vinci... and "altering" the odds in my favour, if you know what i mean...

*cough - mass etl - cough* ;)

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Game Over
Forum Elite

teesdale wrote:
caesar2 wrote:Who will be first ascended?
Lets bet...!

My 1Q on ETL... Would be nice to make a game on it ;)
oh really... i reckon i could almost take that 1q off of you by betting on da vinci... and "altering" the odds in my favour, if you know what i mean...

*cough - mass etl - cough* ;)
I thought that was the plan anyways. All the top guys would mass each and battle it out for the first ascension. ](*,)

Do it!
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Oh well... Anyone who would want that quad and went massing etl... Think he will loose more than just quad, ... Well.

At least, yes, tees, someone could be so greedy... But i just want to make this more fun. I bet etl had visitors already... My bet wasnt the trigger ;)
RETURN of the P I R A T E
StrongFoxAlehouse
Forum Newbie
Alliance: none
Race: Kiotori
ID: 1917935
Alternate name(s): Hunter Kiotori, StrongFoxAlehouse, Ryooshi

So its been a while since I've been around, i did miss the bonus by a couple of days. But what is this about aN App?
"How about it? Have a little game with me."
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

StrongFoxAlehouse wrote: But what is this about aN App?
When you ascend all your UP and covert/AC levels and required naq/uu is traded for app which is sent to your ascended account and is (very very) slowly traded back to you as life force reserves
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
SilverStaff
Forum Newbie
Race: Ancient
ID: 10000

Is EnterTheLion (ID: 8268) the first to ascend to level 25 (UnEnding of the TOLAH)?
''Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?''
~Douglas Adams~
''The more science we possess, the more we need philosophy; for the more power we have, the more we need direction.'' ~Mortimer Adler~
''We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.''
~Ayn Rand~
''All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.''
~Edmund Burke~
''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.''
~Thomas Jefferson~
''It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.''
~Mark Twain~

We are anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

SEBASTIAN wrote:Is EnterTheLion (ID: 8268) the first to ascend to level 25 (UnEnding of the TOLAH)?
viewtopic.php?f=101&t=205204

Yup :)
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

D3ath wrote:
Support wrote:
Does it though? If you cannot build your account above a bigger (possibly inactive) account, do you really deserve the glory? I am leaning strongly to the "No". You have sufficient means available to bring down that bigger account and claim its place in the ranking for yourself.
~NyX~ wrote:As Tees mentioned earlier, something needs to be done about ranking when dead accounts can rank higher than actives with a def.
well i showed you that bug like a year ago or so, dont remember now exactly. Were i would have all the higher stats than someone else and we both would have 0 def, and he would be ranked somewhere in the 200-300 range and i would be ranked somewhere in the 10k range. You didnt wanted to believe at first but then u agreed its happening like that and that its a bug. also said it is a complex one, and then said that u might have found a solution on dev server for that, or maybe the issue which is causing it, but nonetheless nothing have been done on main for it. and there are still account who benefit from this bug and some who suffers from it. Can hook me up on skype whenever you have time and ill find you another noob who isnt even active, but still benefiting from this bug.
I might be wrong here but i have to say i think its still a bug.
I have better stats than some accounts Atk/Def/Cov/MS trillions,
i am in the 1800 rank and the ones that have less stats than me are in the 100-200-300 rank mark.
Is it just me or???
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

300zx wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Support wrote:
Does it though? If you cannot build your account above a bigger (possibly inactive) account, do you really deserve the glory? I am leaning strongly to the "No". You have sufficient means available to bring down that bigger account and claim its place in the ranking for yourself.
~NyX~ wrote:As Tees mentioned earlier, something needs to be done about ranking when dead accounts can rank higher than actives with a def.
well i showed you that bug like a year ago or so, dont remember now exactly. Were i would have all the higher stats than someone else and we both would have 0 def, and he would be ranked somewhere in the 200-300 range and i would be ranked somewhere in the 10k range. You didnt wanted to believe at first but then u agreed its happening like that and that its a bug. also said it is a complex one, and then said that u might have found a solution on dev server for that, or maybe the issue which is causing it, but nonetheless nothing have been done on main for it. and there are still account who benefit from this bug and some who suffers from it. Can hook me up on skype whenever you have time and ill find you another noob who isnt even active, but still benefiting from this bug.
i am in the 1800 rank and the ones that have less stats than me are in the 100-200-300 rank mark.
Is it just me or???
Did you wait for turn change?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

300zx wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Support wrote:
Is it just me or???
Do you have AC trained? Covert and AC are now ranked seperately so if you have no AC it will bring your rank down.
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

Duderanch wrote:
300zx wrote:
D3ath wrote:
Support wrote:
Is it just me or???
Do you have AC trained? Covert and AC are now ranked seperately so if you have no AC it will bring your rank down.
Yep just tried it on turn change and it worked. Thank you very much
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

with the last ascention, (Unending) when is the button supposed to appear?
does it pop up on 1k and stay or not until 15k G&R?
(if former mines glitched) :/
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Heisenberg
Forum Expert

Cleo wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:17 am with the last ascention, (Unending) when is the button supposed to appear?
does it pop up on 1k and stay or not until 15k G&R?
(if former mines glitched) :/
Won't appear until you hit 15k

Return to “Discussion on Enhancements (ones already released)”