Its been so long

Introduce yourself and say hai here. :)
Malvado
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Silent Resistance
ID: 99269

Its been so long

Back after what is probably a ~2 year absence. Its super embarrassing to say this but I've almost completely forgot how to properly play SGW outside of some basic concepts. I did happen to find my ascension guide spreadsheet though (although it seems as all that info is on the forums anyway).

If anyone feels gracious enough to try and help catch me up and get me back in the swing of things with a quick "guide" of sorts, I would super appreciate it haha. God I'm such a begger :(.

D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Re: Its been so long

nothing rly changed in the two years all the same :) just go do some farming raiding and thats it
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Strike Action: 79,461,432,357
Defensive Action 0
Covert Action: 4,861,768
AntiCovert Action 0
Covert Skill: 28
Covert Operatives: 33
Anti-Covert Skill: 0
Anti-Covert Operatives: 0
Attack Turns: 4998
Unit Production: 4501
Might wanna change those stats a bit
Malvado
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Silent Resistance

Yeah I need to work on rebuilding some of my stats. I've been waiting to do anything until I remember the farming "guidelines" when you're just trying to build for ascension. Previously there were markers as to not train too many units in certain areas etc to keep yourself most efficient. I'm struggling to remember that type of information. :P
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Malvado wrote:Yeah I need to work on rebuilding some of my stats. I've been waiting to do anything until I remember the farming "guidelines" when you're just trying to build for ascension. Previously there were markers as to not train too many units in certain areas etc to keep yourself most efficient. I'm struggling to remember that type of information. :P
Don't worry about any of that, you really don't need to be efficient now, so many resources available to farm you can get from zero to raid cap in about 30 mins, plenty of Naq around as well. Just have fun with it.

If you want to see the requirements for each ascension, you can find them HERE.

If you have not already, go make yourself an account on the NewGrounds server, follow the guide HERE and you will end up with a legal second account on Main at ascention level 20.

Lastly, welcome back :-D
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”