Facebook Page

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Andy!
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Facebook Page

Loki™ wrote:
Norbe wrote:Of all the problems with gatewars, it wasn't the core gameplay that has made the game shrink. It was mainly the lack of advertising and modernization. The lack of social media integration and inability to draw in new players, and older ones.

A significant upturn in activity due to a single facebook group page really shows how much potential this game still has if those things are fixed.

~Norbe~
I've never found a game quite like GW. The people make the game, even if the people often feel like the most annoying on earth.
Yo you called?
Role Play Voice
Andy, the leader of the Skeleton Crew, subject of the Judgement alliance, disciples of the House of Lofn, labelled cheaters by some, warriors by rights and victors, to be named.

Ascended Tournaments
Spoiler
World Radiography Day, 8th November
Then came a picture
of a lady's hand
in strange nature.
Unheard and unspoken,
there was a ring on a finger
to tell she was taken!

Greyscale appearance in and out
giving info of what was within
expelling scales of what was without!
Hence we could see through
no matter how concealed or secretive,
no matter how complaints were untrue!

In the spirit of this celebration
I profess my love
for this noble profession.
A radiographer is me
if you ever had to question,
for Papa Roentgen made us be!
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: None
Race: System Lord
ID: 103816
Alternate name(s): Åmounet

It would would be so easy to turn sgw into a Facebook platform and mobile app. Sell the game in the app store for 1$ or something and not only could jules make bank we could get some new blood in the game!
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

A phone app to bank your naq with one click. click.
The only downside is cost of production against all of cc90's mobile phones.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Meagen wrote:It would would be so easy to turn sgw into a Facebook platform and mobile app. Sell the game in the app store for 1$ or something and not only could jules make bank we could get some new blood in the game!
Guaranteed it'd turn into a freemium game. :smt078
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

Andy! wrote:
Loki™ wrote:
Norbe wrote:Of all the problems with gatewars, it wasn't the core gameplay that has made the game shrink. It was mainly the lack of advertising and modernization. The lack of social media integration and inability to draw in new players, and older ones.

A significant upturn in activity due to a single facebook group page really shows how much potential this game still has if those things are fixed.

~Norbe~
I've never found a game quite like GW. The people make the game, even if the people often feel like the most annoying on earth.
Yo you called?
always about the social interaction, gameplay was secondary to that.
shows when the FB page went up, all the old players who were added had a look at game, some played a bit, game got busier, once the social interaction dies off again they will leave..........
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

redstorm wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Loki™ wrote:

~Norbe~
Yo you called?
always about the social interaction, gameplay was secondary to that.
shows when the FB page went up, all the old players who were added had a look at game, some played a bit, game got busier, once the social interaction dies off again they will leave..........
A few of us are keeping each other going. We text or call each other when we start going inactive. :)
[11:18:51 AM] Ulquiorra: Lesson learned, women can do many many things at once, don't annoy them they'll still kick your ass
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

Megan, quit legion of Doom and join ACR (ASGARD).
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Megan, quit legion of Doom and join ACR (ASGARD).
Duke, Join Legion of Doom. Why should I leave my family? Join us and together we can rule SGW... (Already queen... so I just need a Duke and we will be all set!)

Also I make awesome cookies and sandwiches!
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

Too many baddies in the universe, I need to develop a powerful resistance to the declining state of galactic affairs. Through positive energy, alliances and didgeridoo we can stem the blood loss inflicted on the under developed nations by slavers, false gods and nano repeating technology that is building all around us, repeating their natural disasters, putting the chicken back in the egg. :smt117
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Too many baddies in the universe, I need to develop a powerful resistance to the declining state of galactic affairs. Through positive energy, alliances and didgeridoo we can stem the blood loss inflicted on the under developed nations by slavers, false gods and nano repeating technology that is building all around us, repeating their natural disasters, putting the chicken back in the egg. :smt117

So you're the goodies?
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

Did you watch Stargate SG1? We are the Asgard Command Resurgence.
The last push in the Universe to establish the Asgard as a dominant race, Protecting the planets under PPT treaties from gould attack and keeping the replicators chill.
We are searching for new members (from other races too) to establish a front for the looming threats the future will bring in with the tide. The Asgards days were counted a long time ago, but to go further themselves and advance the civilised universe they have developed technology through their history to spread among the developing civilisations and successfully expand throughout the universe and not be bound by the confines of a restrictive dominium like the replicators have found themselves to be in. If you and anyone wants to join ACR and join the frontlines of cosmic expansion and technological development please send me a PM. We are looking for powerful players to form the protectorate line of our alliance. Unveil your power and take a place in our defensive line.
Meagen
Fledgling Forumer

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Did you watch Stargate SG1? We are the Asgard Command Resurgence.
The last push in the Universe to establish the Asgard as a dominant race, Protecting the planets under PPT treaties from gould attack and keeping the replicators chill.
We are searching for new members (from other races too) to establish a front for the looming threats the future will bring in with the tide. The Asgards days were counted a long time ago, but to go further themselves and advance the civilised universe they have developed technology through their history to spread among the developing civilisations and successfully expand throughout the universe and not be bound by the confines of a restrictive dominium like the replicators have found themselves to be in. If you and anyone wants to join ACR and join the frontlines of cosmic expansion and technological development please send me a PM. We are looking for powerful players to form the protectorate line of our alliance. Unveil your power and take a place in our defensive line.
I've seen every stargate. plus the movies. It's been a while since I watched SG-1
redstorm
Forum Regular

Duke Of Asgard wrote:Did you watch Stargate SG1? We are the Asgard Command Resurgence.
Go have a Hamwich Duke lol
FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer

Way ahead of you. My time dilation field generators slowed your perception of time and about fifteen minutes has passed since my last ham sandwich. YOU are 9 minutes behind me. (conceptually, but we think alike.)
redstorm
Forum Regular

Duke you are a weird beggar, but kinda likeable, so wheres my hamwich then. :smt047

Return to “StarGateWars General”