Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Re: Ragnarök : DDE & Allies vs Terran Family

Mathlord wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Führer wrote:**Filtered** you are full of **Filtered**.
If your surrender does get accepted I'll make it my business to do to you what taf did to Sean.

Actions of the empire reflect all within the empire, you were part of taf at the time were you not?
Plus a douche bag move like that has you written all over it.
Maybe give DDE the time they need to make a decision instead of whining like a little girl on the forum.
At the end of the day they can take as long as they please to make a decision ;)
Who is Sean again? Sorry, you all just seem to run together to me...

Don't you have to actually log in and play in order to threaten to sit on someone?
Sean is I
Did we not accept your surrender? I admit I can't remember your situation...I'm guessing you were a case where you left and came back and tried to leave again and yeah we would likely refuse to accept a surrender in that case unless there's a good reason provided that we believe (we've accepted some and rejected some in those cases).

I totally understand DDE's situation with Hokie. We'd have long deliberations in that case too. I can say that this time around he's more interested in moving on to a new home as opposed to just leaving his current one. In respecting that, I haven't been badgering him night and day to return with my full arsenal of guilt trips and cookie-related bribery. My cookies bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Norbe wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
If your surrender does get accepted I'll make it my business to do to you what taf did to Sean.

Actions of the empire reflect all within the empire, you were part of taf at the time were you not?
Maybe give DDE the time they need to make a decision instead of whining like a little girl on the forum.
At the end of the day they can take as long as they please to make a decision ;)

Don't you have to actually log in and play in order to threaten to sit on someone?
Sean is I
Did we not accept your surrender? I admit I can't remember your situation...I'm guessing you were a case where you left and came back and tried to leave again and yeah we would likely refuse to accept a surrender in that case unless there's a good reason provided that we believe (we've accepted some and rejected some in those cases).

I totally understand DDE's situation with Hokie. We'd have long deliberations in that case too. I can say that this time around he's more interested in moving on to a new home as opposed to just leaving his current one. In respecting that, I haven't been badgering him night and day to return with my full arsenal of guilt trips and cookie-related bribery. My cookies bring all the boys to the yard. Damn right, they're better than yours.
"MUTHA **Filtered**" :smt025
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Party in the Mathlord household last night:

http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipe ... kie-recipe
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Mathlord wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

Sean is I

I wish that was the case. I was in this war from the start and surrendered once. Was left for months but then randomly massed and brought back into it. I surrendered once and never returned to DDE.

So my surrender was accepted until someone got bored in TAF. I did not get involved in war after my surrender, did not attack any TAF player. My end was held up. Yours was not.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Heisenberg wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Mathlord wrote:

Sean is I

I wish that was the case. I was in this war from the start and surrendered once. Was left for months but then randomly massed and brought back into it. I surrendered once and never returned to DDE.

So my surrender was accepted until someone got bored in TAF. I did not get involved in war after my surrender, did not attack any TAF player. My end was held up. Yours was not.
Who massed you?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Who massed you?
Les i believe. Not sure if anyone else was involved.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Heisenberg wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Who massed you?
Les i believe. Not sure if anyone else was involved.
And after scouring through our long storied history of posting I found the cause.

Yes, you surrendered saying you didn't have time for the war currently (after you came back from a year+ hiatus). After you surrendered, you were still telling people you were in DDE and openly admitting to sending people in DDE free resources to continue their fight against us. We didn't take too kindly to that and, since we had proof of these transgressions, Les massed you and then shortly thereafter Norbe descended you.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
reborn
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Were was my free stuff Hen?????

I would say that's last time ill talk to you, but still not seen u on skype in like 2 yrs. So hmmm ill make a time portal and go back to say it then!
Image x2 :smt081
Spoiler
teesdale wrote:im going to start calling you Mathod man... because i swear to god your as dense as Mathlord is when it comes to arguing.

Ignore valid points from everyone else and believe your own verbal diarrhea, the pair of you.
i just accidently abandoned that planet i just took
[02:02] Scott - Harch - :

<<< **Filtered** MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

reborn wrote:Were was my free stuff Hen?????
I believe ROBERT has it...you should ask him for the naq back :-D
Spoiler

---
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

For all the spectators who were waiting for some news so damn long, I have some news for you. DDE does understand that Hokie wants to move on from this war, because you like us don't see this war as being winnable, cause it cant be won and is kinda pointless now and just hurting the game. We have tried to end it and for both alliances to part ways, but we were turned away by TF HC. So we will continue warring them if they so wish, but those of you who want to start a new page in your sgw career can ask to be let out of this pointless war. I think most people know what a nasty history you have with DDE, and it was a hard thing for many people to let things go, but we are smarter than some individuals in TF and are seeing the bigger picture, so your surrender was accepted for the second time in this war. We hope its the last time and it wont happen in this war again. We wish you good luck in the future in this game. Have fun.
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

D3ath wrote:For all the spectators who were waiting for some news so damn long, I have some news for you. DDE does understand that Hokie wants to move on from this war, because you like us don't see this war as being winnable, cause it cant be won and is kinda pointless now and just hurting the game. We have tried to end it and for both alliances to part ways, but we were turned away by TF HC. So we will continue warring them if they so wish, but those of you who want to start a new page in your sgw career can ask to be let out of this pointless war. I think most people know what a nasty history you have with DDE, and it was a hard thing for many people to let things go, but we are smarter than some individuals in TF and are seeing the bigger picture, so your surrender was accepted for the second time in this war. We hope its the last time and it wont happen in this war again. We wish you good luck in the future in this game. Have fun.
=D> =D> Fair play, I think we all know it's time to end this war. I have been in it since day one, I have vacced in between for small breaks ect. Longest war I have ever been in myself.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~wilco~
Forum Expert

D3ath wrote:For all the spectators who were waiting for some news so damn long, I have some news for you. DDE does understand that Hokie wants to move on from this war, because you like us don't see this war as being winnable, cause it cant be won and is kinda pointless now and just hurting the game. We have tried to end it and for both alliances to part ways, but we were turned away by TF HC. So we will continue warring them if they so wish, but those of you who want to start a new page in your sgw career can ask to be let out of this pointless war. I think most people know what a nasty history you have with DDE, and it was a hard thing for many people to let things go, but we are smarter than some individuals in TF and are seeing the bigger picture, so your surrender was accepted for the second time in this war. We hope its the last time and it wont happen in this war again. We wish you good luck in the future in this game. Have fun.
well said mate :)

Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Olympus
ID: 0

Kudo's go to DDE for stepping up for the better of the game, to try and end this war. It's a shame TF wont meet them half way. I may have my disagreements about DDE, but that shows honor.

Hopefully both sides can eventually come to some type of agreement, before neither alliance has any members to call it's self, an alliance.
Old sigs
Spoiler
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

This war was won a year ago when you all stopped trying to actively fight back. It's been a fight over scraps ever since. I don't think anyone is overly pleased with the quality of the conflict that remains.
Spoiler

---
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Fair play and that's a brave decision. We wish hokiehomeboy the best in the future.

Any long war between our alliance has always hurt the game. And any war we have lasts for years. I was hoping it would drive me to finally quit this time, but I've come to dislike DDE all too much to leave whilst we are at war.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”