ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Era 46 - Bugs

Post them here.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Era 46 - Bugs

hello there!

what is the purpose of the level of unit? I ve just double the level of my defenders, and it seems i ve gain no benefit for doing it.

*edit* while it seems to work with defence unit, i m not sure.

it seems you cant upgrade spies. i get the message on top saying you have upgraded, but the naq is not spent.
Big_L
Forum Newbie

Similar to Ras al Ghul's thread from era 45, I'm getting logged out trying to hit just after turn change.
Happens about every other turn.

Haven't encountered the same problem when hitting not during turn change.

Thanks for looking into it.
Last edited by Big_L on Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Support
Site Admin

Bilbao: The effects of level upgrades were not immediately shown (that was a bug, now fixed), this led to your observation. Covert units upgrade as they should for me, can you confirm on your end?

Big_L: You get logged out on pages that have expired (ie. pages loaded before turn change, used in attacks after). The hard logout is too strict, instead requiring a page reload is a better option.

Modified the upgrade form to no longer fill in the costs for a single upgrade; any upgrading required first emptying the form, then submitting the desired value. That is just poor UI design.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

Support wrote:Bilbao: The effects of level upgrades were not immediately shown (that was a bug, now fixed), this led to your observation. Covert units upgrade as they should for me, can you confirm on your end?
yes it works , the level went up. it just doesn't when you have the exact amount of naq needed, . having a bit of extra solves the issue. but the total amount of power seems to not increase, i ve waited 5 minutes and still no improvement on the stats page. (upgraded def and att, the level went up, the naq was spent, but the power remains the same.) maybe on turn change it will update?
*edit* i ve actually found some work around, buying one of the cheapest weap did update the numbers.

On other hand, i am not gaining any UU per turn. all UP goes into miners curently, after gathering a few covert report around, seems nobody is getting UU atm.
Support
Site Admin

Well **Filtered**.

We will do a restart. Everyone was meant to be on PPT at the start of the Era, and the Relics were not meant to drop into the game until 4 days had passed.
The massive power boost the Relics give is too much to allow in the earliest days of an Era.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

meh, no easy win for bilbao #-o
Big_L
Forum Newbie

Bilbao Pan wrote:meh, no easy win for bilbao #-o
Stop breaking the game then [-X

:-"
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1915439
Alternate name(s): Flash

Support wrote:Well **Filtered**.

We will do a restart. Everyone was meant to be on PPT at the start of the Era, and the Relics were not meant to drop into the game until 4 days had passed.
The massive power boost the Relics give is too much to allow in the earliest days of an Era.

And this is only second in my some hours play... No massive power boost :sge :smt117
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

seems the UP doesn't work properly.
*edit*

i did not get what i should from the daily bonus at 00:30 no bonus to raw up, no extra miner, i did get 3 UU though while i should have got 4. (1 from UP and 3 from daily bonus).

This could be from the low numbers we are currently at, with things being rounded up or down.
XaoC
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1915439
Alternate name(s): Flash

Unit Production 60 /day (48 total) without selfCO.
not get miners per turn, although this era can't untrain units- may be it's normaly.
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

its actually normal you dont get miners per turn, because you only get 10% of your UP in miners. so these figures needs to be looked through a whole day.

but the tooltip is acting weird yeah. The bonus from self co seems a bit messed up.
~Destruction1~
Forum Regular
ID: 12154

PPT for everybody seems to have gone.

Not able to make myself my own co....says you can only do once every 24 hours...but game has been reset

D1
Bilbao Pan
Fledgling Forumer

i guess no ppt for everyone,
about self co, the cooldown has not been reset yes.
Big_L
Forum Newbie

XaoC wrote:Unit Production 60 /day (48 total) without selfCO.
not get miners per turn, although this era can't untrain units- may be it's normaly.

Same here...

50/day (48 total)
By the way, I tried to remove and reattach myself, to test if it changes anything, and now I can't rejoin myself :(

Return to “Bugs / Balance - Quantum”