TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: TF vs Olympus

Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:57 pm back door? NO!! exit only on most occasions.. I had to exit
I contest this notion as a lie.

You were often looking at my back door :smt064

Go Les! :smt050
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:57 pm back door? NO!! exit only on most occasions.. I had to exit
Well yeah i would have got your spies :)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:51 pm
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:39 pm
Nikola Tesla wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 pm
Les Ennemis wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:36 am
~Zeus~ wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:28 am
~Zeus~ wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:28 am
Les Ennemis wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:34 pm Hmmm. I will Agree Jules is sometimes slow to respond, how-ever when it is affecting your ability to actually play it does not take her this long.. Just interested in how this whole "bugged" thing happened?
When she unbanned my account, i can only assume she missed some coding out. Because my ascended remained banned for about 2 weeks until she finally responded and quickly "fixed" it. I cant help but feel the "quick" fix was a little too quick and not done properly. My accounts have been screwed ever since.
Going on 6 weeks now...
What were you banned for on both servers?
for cheating :D :D :D
The coalition against Scott got him banned, cause you named him as a Scott account - so he got punished for nothing other than buying an account of Scott

You ever going to stop running your mouth and put your money where your mouth is , of do you actually like being a forum warrior
LOL, when you run with Scott things like this happen.. trust me Admin wouldn't do ANYTHING without solid proof. why put money into anything in a game full of cheats? Love ya CJO, stay humble brother
If admin had SOLID proof. I wouldnt have been unbanned would I? #-o ](*,)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Lol
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:33 pm Apollo massed half my stats then he went PPT welcome to the war brother :D

Flint massed and everyone else dead or dont have stats..

Now on ascended guys pick it up im building awesome stats on there and yall aint returning the favour.. come on now.. keep the war prove you can keep up with ascended as good as main..
i am not very active on the weekends so my builds were lacking.... i am built now as of this post, with equal stats to those who have massed me. Hurry up though.. MH is quick to relieve me of them.

paid you a small visit Les

Also paid Rod, Rambo and Big Mac a visit.
Old sigs
Spoiler
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Not much of anything in TF , couple small under 1 tril defences......i guess ill take them to :D
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Field Marshall wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:19 am
I contest this notion as a lie.

You were often looking at my back door :smt064

Go Les! :smt050
:smt050 :smt050 Miss ya buddy...
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Thansk Les for building something for me to kill

TF TAAE TATS TL are down , except for those that build those tiny little defences.....but dont worry Ill sab those out here in a bit

Also , 48 hrs with my def still :( where is Mathlord to show me some love , since no one else will
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am Thansk Les for building something for me to kill

TF TAAE TATS TL are down , except for those that build those tiny little defences.....but dont worry Ill sab those out here in a bit

Also , 48 hrs with my def still :( where is Mathlord to show me some love , since no one else will
nice how you and jeffribution keep massing me, note I don't have TAF or Mayhem tags. You have an issue with my ex take it up with him leave me the f alone. Olympus should never involved me in their issues with him in the first place.
So much for honour, my surrender to Olympus was accepted weeks ago but you two keep it up.
As for Harch hunting, hypocritical of the pair of you with your account sharing and feeder accounts. Funny how "jeff" just disappeared from game same time as Frosty incident took place and his wife turned up fully versed with the game and posting and playing in exact same manner. Wasn't TAF that named you Zuez it was closer to home than that. ;)
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Cleo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:09 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 am Thansk Les for building something for me to kill

nice how you and jeffribution keep massing me, note I don't have TAF or Mayhem tags. You have an issue with my ex take it up with him leave me the f alone. Olympus should never involved me in their issues with him in the first place.
So much for honour, my surrender to Olympus was accepted weeks ago but you two keep it up.
As for Harch hunting, hypocritical of the pair of you with your account sharing and feeder accounts. Funny how "jeff" just disappeared from game same time as Frosty incident took place and his wife turned up fully versed with the game and posting and playing in exact same manner. Wasn't TAF that named you Zuez it was closer to home than that. ;)
This made me lol :smt043
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

This is a war thread for TF, since you are not TF , take your own advise a **Filtered** off from it.
But since you want to post here , i finish it here for you

your surrender became null and void with your comments about one of our Members ( Tribulation ) since you seem a little **Filtered** slow in that area.

secondly, NO ONE SHARES MY ACCOUNT, Im the only one that has ever logged into it , period. Go cry to admin if you need more proof, they can look

So as far as Im concerned, I will sit on your account till the ned of time , or until you just **Filtered** off period . This has NOTHING to do with HOKIE at all, so quit trying to play it off as its his fault, we are actually at peace with them , or Trib, this has everything to do with you not knowing when you keep your mouth shut, you want to be left alone you cry, but run your **Filtered** mouth drawing back the attention you seem to love
Last edited by Colonel Jack Oneill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer

Awwww look who showed up again crying about blah blah blah. I blocked you on Ascended as i could care less to hear your novels of stupidity, but i will happily make you look like an idiot here

You keep going and calling me Jeff. Either show some proof backing your claim, or GTHO. Jeff was a main player... hardly ever touched Ascended. His last account was TBG when Anti bought HE account... go look at TBG account... it is a main account with a crap ascended. Everyone knows i care less about main, and that i only focus on Ascended.

I will continue to sit on your account for as long as you play. You're the punch line to every GW joke i've ever heard. If you don't like it, then i'd suggest you either A) leave my name out of your ranched mouth, or find another game.

Hopefully this watered down version doesn't get me another warning :smt089
Old sigs
Spoiler
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Tribulation wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:24 am

Awwww look who showed up again crying about blah blah blah. I blocked you on Ascended as i could care less to hear your novels of stupidity, but i will happily make you look like an idiot here

You keep going and calling me Jeff. Either show some proof backing your claim, or GTHO. Jeff was a main player... hardly ever touched Ascended. His last account was TBG when Anti bought HE account... go look at TBG account... it is a main account with a crap ascended. Everyone knows i care less about main, and that i only focus on Ascended.

I will continue to sit on your account for as long as you play. You're the punch line to every GW joke i've ever heard. If you don't like it, then i'd suggest you either A) leave my name out of your ranched mouth, or find another game.

Hopefully this watered down version doesn't get me another warning :smt089
I suggest trial by wet tshirt contest.
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Come on TF , this is a war not a farm feast where is the fighting , We are in a good mood today and accepting surrenders :D
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

In Olympus's defense i have not told any of my guys to mass you.
They took that upon themselves when you just couldnt resist being a forum warrior.
Id suggest if you want left alone you sthu.
Tap for explosive fun!

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”