Omega Empire Vs The Dark Dominium Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

Re: Omega Empire Vs The Dark Dominium Empire

harbinger of death wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:48 am WHERE HAVE YOUR STATS BEEN 300 THE ONLY TIME U HAD STATS WAS ON PPT U YJINK WE ARE DEAD I ONLY OT MASSED BY 3 PEOPLE ONE BEING THE BANNED KJ SO BEFORE U ACCUSE US OF HAVING NO STATS TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR GUYS
You have got to be #$@*^ kidding me right?????.
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

harbinger of death wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 am cjo u are an idiot so kiss my ass hope u dont get your ass kicked too hard by taf

Sadly Mathlord is the only one with big enough balls to do it , sadly Nikola Tesla has only proven his nuts havent dropped

And sorry im confuse you HOPE U DONT GET YOUR ASS KICKED ( both of you re-read what your saying and agreeing to )

you both are idiots LOL, thank you and I wont :D Bahhahahahahaa
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:59 am
harbinger of death wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:55 am cjo u are an idiot so kiss my ass hope u dont get your ass kicked too hard by taf

Sadly Mathlord is the only one with big enough balls to do it , sadly Nikola Tesla has only proven his nuts havent dropped

And sorry im confuse you HOPE U DONT GET YOUR ASS KICKED ( both of you re-read what your saying and agreeing to )

damn i understand you are trying to provoke me to send you a **Filtered** in snapchat but you wount get it you will have to feed your fantasies some other way so now forget my balls they are off your menu
BAU for Life!
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Nikola Tesla wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:14 am

damn i understand you are trying to provoke me to send you a **Filtered** in snapchat but you wount get it you will have to feed your fantasies some other way so now forget my balls they are off your menu
You see the thing is , Im saying you don't have the balls to mass me and your fixated on wanting to put them in my mouth , and you say im gay LOL
Nikola Tesla
Forum Regular
Alliance: Terran Family
ID: 7840
Alternate name(s): vakho

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 am

You see the thing is , Im saying you don't have the balls to mass me and your fixated on wanting to put them in my mouth , and you say im gay LOL
go toss someones salad will you? :D :D :D
BAU for Life!
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Nikola Tesla wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:57 am
Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:54 am

go toss someones salad will you? :D :D :D
You have to be able to do better than that , i have faith in you keep trying
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

bhahahahhahaha 11.9 mil dead to my 156k ......PRICELESS
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:45 pm

bhahahahhahaha 11.9 mil dead to my 156k ......PRICELESS
:shock:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

This thing still going on ???

300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

Famine wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:41 pm This thing still going on ???

Nope we finished
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Missed it :(

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”