TF vs Olympus

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Tok`ra
Forum Expert
Alliance: Olympus
Race: Tok`ra
ID: 38997

Re: TF vs Olympus

Title needs to be updated since this is the defacto thread for multiple groups vs olympus
Bad Wolf wrote:Tok`ra YOU ARE BANNED FROM THESE FORUMS STOP POSTING.
Ferra wrote: Oh **Filtered** a wild tokra
Ferra wrote:your brutally honest and morally sound
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Tok`ra wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:51 pm Title needs to be updated since this is the defacto thread for multiple groups vs olympus
Wrong - the only alliance who is at war with Olympus is TF.
You have the odd skirmish with mH but that will end soon

So really if you want to make another topic about those who Olympus are at war with please go ahead.

- I would add from my point of view as a player in Endgame that is not at war with anyone people just like to mass us for some reason.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

I'm just casually massing everyone but olympus are always my 1st target :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert
Race: Tauri
ID: 1916485

CC90 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:00 am I'm just casually massing everyone but olympus are always my 1st target :smt025
:smt022 you never show me any love Ian , i thought we where friends :smt089
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
ID: 1920808

We prefer to keep it ingame and on skype, thank you very much :)

Toon_PDT_21 Toon_PDT_22
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

Curumo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:34 am We prefer to keep it ingame and on skype, thank you very much :)

Toon_PDT_21 Toon_PDT_22
Oh come on bud, I love me some war banter :)
CC90
Forum Expert

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:33 am
CC90 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:00 am I'm just casually massing everyone but olympus are always my 1st target :smt025
Ohh I have :) my ng has massed. You like 3 times now hahah :smt025
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Colonel Jack Oneill
Forum Expert

CC90 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 am
LOL when , are you in TF
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

Curumo wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:34 am We prefer to keep it ingame and on skype, thank you very much :)

Toon_PDT_21 Toon_PDT_22

Just trying to save the forum from its death spiral, ironic I know lol.
Support wrote:I still find myself occasionally just .. glibly concluding that I'm talking to one of the (if not the) biggest trolls of SGW. :P
CC90
Forum Expert

Colonel Jack Oneill wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:46 am
CC90 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 am
LOL when , are you in TF
Nope TF wouldn't let me in they can't handle me hahahah nah im just a lone warrior wandering the server looking for people to Ra pe
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

I cant help but feel this has long since ceased being a war thread and turned generic smack talk thread for thr few active alliances/players st war.
CC90
Forum Expert

Whats your point? This is what war is all about :smt081
Tribulation
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Cleo wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:38 pm
Tok`ra wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:34 pm
CC90 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:55 am Holy crap this is still going on....

Fk me I thought olympus would have surrendered by now with all the backstabbers and social justice warriors under the banner :smt100
From what Ive seen from the inside, returning to the game just before harch left, the only real backstabbing Ive seen was harch massing all of us.
must be blind then, Scott/Harch founded Olympus and gave out accounts to those that joined. Showed others to use same methods he used to skirt the rules re multy accounts/scripts only to have HQ members join the lynch Harch posse. Olympus would not have gotten where it did without him or his methods.
Not saying he didn't deserve to be busted over what he did, but there are a few still in Olympus that did exactly the same things to build their accounts. Jeffbulation, CJO among them. (that account you have now aint 100% clean) TBH I was saddened to see Pianomutt join them, he was always honourable when he played and never resorted to level they have to win at a game.

and CC90 remember ProspeX,? ;)
I see someone forgot to take out the trash again... I'm sure CC90 is around, he is well known for his willingness to poke anything that has a hole... maybe he can take the trash out.
Old sigs
Spoiler
CC90
Forum Expert

Tribulation wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

Fk me I thought olympus would have surrendered by now with all the backstabbers and social justice warriors under the banner :smt100
From what Ive seen from the inside, returning to the game just before harch left, the only real backstabbing Ive seen was harch massing all of us.
must be blind then, Scott/Harch founded Olympus and gave out accounts to those that joined. Showed others to use same methods he used to skirt the rules re multy accounts/scripts only to have HQ members join the lynch Harch posse. Olympus would not have gotten where it did without him or his methods.
Not saying he didn't deserve to be busted over what he did, but there are a few still in Olympus that did exactly the same things to build their accounts. Jeffbulation, CJO among them. (that account you have now aint 100% clean) TBH I was saddened to see Pianomutt join them, he was always honourable when he played and never resorted to level they have to win at a game.

I see someone forgot to take out the trash again... I'm sure CC90 is around, he is well known for his willingness to poke anything that has a hole... maybe he can take the trash out.
I don’t mind poking woman I normally would give that a go...

Dunno if you have ever felt poking since your Di ck is usually the one doing the poking
Tok`ra
Forum Expert

CC90 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:16 pm
Tribulation wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:46 am

I don’t mind poking woman I normally would give that a go...

Dunno if you have ever felt poking since your Di ck is usually the one doing the poking

:-D

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”