Code of Behaviour

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Code of Behaviour

Seeing as some people can't act like adults and turn to flaming and trolling can a ban be implemented to exclude the use of a players partners name, child/s names and other private life details on forum, in chat and in game.

no more using a partners/childs/parents name on planets, as a username or mentioning in general in anywhere contolled by herebegames. ie forum, discord, etc..

Limit insults to the players character and style of play not things outside of SGW
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: Code of Behaviour

I’d imagine there isn’t enough mods or hours in the day to implement this these days those that do just need ignoring :-)
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

No code, no honour only WAR.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
killtacular
Forum Addict

harchester wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 am No code, no honour only WAR.
Exactly!There is No code no honor. There is scamming , cheating , untruthfulness.
You're actually worse than Tokra. That's saying a lot.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

and you are worse then a fcking pregrand girl
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Now now ladies.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
harchester
Forum History

killtacular wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:42 am
harchester wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:03 am No code, no honour only WAR.
Exactly!There is No code no honor. There is scamming , cheating , untruthfulness.
You're actually worse than Tokra. That's saying a lot.
How’s the river coming along that your crying for me...

I need to bask in your tears of sorrow wwwhahahahahah
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Due in part to yours truly the use of personal RL names of ones self if requested not to be used is against forum rules.

c. Abuse / Racism
Members of the SGW community are required to speak courteously to others. Personal attacks on other members are not tolerated. This includes comments about one’s sex, gender, skin color, religion, or cultural heritage. You may not post personal information about another user regardless of how it was obtained. This includes their address, phone numbers, names, or any other detail about their real life status that they have not already posted on the SGW forums themselves. For exceptions to this rule please see the role playing section (section 6).

Consequence:
Minor infringements such as throw away comments may be ignored. If not, a verbal warning from a moderator will be issued requesting the user to tone it down. More serious cases and repeated breaking of the rule will result in the issuing of warning points. Very serious comments will be given more warning points. This will be judged with input from the Forum Administrators and Moderators.

regarding any ingame modifications that sadly us mods have no power over. I am merely a market mod so unless its in my section and has been brought to my attention all I can do is bring it up in the mod section or report it if it hasn't already been reported. My words here are just my personal interpretation of the rules (taking them very literally) Support would have to have the final say.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

finally someone does something to stop the hate by harcheater and his group of cheaters now I know I will get insults from the cheats but that is ok

oh and can I add I say odie for king
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

god of war wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 pm...harcheater and his group of cheaters...
Group of? Please elaborate on what exactly is being implied here.

PS - sort your signature out.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
harchester
Forum History

god of war wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 pm finally someone does something to stop the hate by harcheater and his group of cheaters now I know I will get insults from the cheats but that is ok

Nice to see you built up let me know when you drop ppt <3

Also nobody has done anything to stop the hate it’s one all night party... :-D
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

god of war wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:37 pm finally someone does something to stop the hate by harcheater and his group of cheaters now I know I will get insults from the cheats but that is ok

So if I get reported for flaming and get warnings for hee haw how come this doosh can flame all he wants?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

I am not here to be called some god, I am merely pointing out the rule that would closest be related to the OP's inquiry.
I am but a simple Market Mod, However I can make this very clear the relaxed rules of the Colosseum do not count for my section. If something is reported or I notice something that crosses the line then I will deal with it using the powers given to me by following the rules outlined for everyone. It's that simple.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
harchester
Forum History

~Odin~ wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:58 am I am not here to be called some god, I am merely pointing out the rule that would closest be related to the OP's inquiry.
I am but a simple Market Mod, However I can make this very clear the relaxed rules of the Colosseum do not count for my section. If something is reported or I notice something that crosses the line then I will deal with it using the powers given to me by following the rules outlined for everyone. It's that simple.

I can see that defence coming closer and closer to 0

*humps leg*

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”