Multis, Hackers, ect.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Banned ages ago and now unbanned?

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=180690&p=2281720& ... 2#p2281720

ID-81052 Currently in my alliance logs and is now unbanned. Just wondering if I am missing a topic or post as to why this banned account was unbanned? Just a little confused as the above thread doesn't mention it being unbanned due to a mistake or anything like that. #Justwondering
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: Banned ages ago and now unbanned?

Hang on, if you're Odin, surely you can get in touch with Loki - isn't he the god of mischief? ;)
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

~Odin~ wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 am viewtopic.php?f=159&t=180690&p=2281720& ... 2#p2281720

ID-81052 Currently in my alliance logs and is now unbanned. Just wondering if I am missing a topic or post as to why this banned account was unbanned? Just a little confused as the above thread doesn't mention it being unbanned due to a mistake or anything like that. #Justwondering
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=196283&p=2513548&h ... 2#p2513548

don't know when it was unbanned from that time but a search on forum also shows that account later involved in a scam
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=196283&p=2513548&h ... 2#p2513548

have seen unbanned accounts lke Skunky lifted before, nothing is concrete in this game.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Quick get killztacular on here to get the conspiracy theories going.
I do enjoy massing that account tho, but I won’t publically name the alliance that account came from tho but it’s kinda funny when you think about it :-D

:smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Both the ban and the un-ban (assuming either even happened..) pre-date my administration, no further information available.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Quina Quen wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 am Hang on, if you're Odin, surely you can get in touch with Loki - isn't he the god of mischief? ;)
He's in time out for once again trying to enslave the human race, no one ever said parenting would be easy lol.
Support wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am Both the ban and the un-ban (assuming either even happened..) pre-date my administration, no further information available.
Sorry I don't mean to be a sticky beak but does that mean they are going to remain unbanned? I'm not trying to start a witch hunt or anything just was super confused and from the little forum searching I did I couldn't find anything about the unbanning. Perhaps its the lack of sleep.

That or we are being brain washed and every account is now Harchester :smt081
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Support
Site Admin

Naturally. Unless there is a valid reason to ban them again, they will remain unbanned.
It stands to reason whatever 'GameAdminTeam' banned them for (no clues left as to why), their punishment was over, or their ban would have survived.

Unable to judge a situation in which the banning party has left no notes on why a specific action was taken at a specific time. The fact that the account is referenced as not banned in 2012 suggests it was unbanned by that time. As I said, before my time, so no idea. As long as there are no current offences, account remains open.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

~Odin~ wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm
Quina Quen wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 am Hang on, if you're Odin, surely you can get in touch with Loki - isn't he the god of mischief? ;)
He's in time out for once again trying to enslave the human race, no one ever said parenting would be easy lol.
Support wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am Both the ban and the un-ban (assuming either even happened..) pre-date my administration, no further information available.
Sorry I don't mean to be a sticky beak but does that mean they are going to remain unbanned? I'm not trying to start a witch hunt or anything just was super confused and from the little forum searching I did I couldn't find anything about the unbanning. Perhaps its the lack of sleep.

That or we are being brain washed and every account is now Harchester :smt081
for the record I'm not Harch, :smt081

shouldn't admin mark left comments in the mod section about why it was banned, don't suppose Support can check that account's logs and see when it was unoztrastized or became active again.
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Support
Site Admin

No, but you are right in principle, he would have left a note elsewhere for other game staff at the time (checked, nothing found), game bans have nothing to do with the forum. ;)

Be careful with that sleep, Odin. Don't want to scoop you up as a cloud of fireflies.
~Odin~
Alföðr

Support wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm No, but you are right in principle, he would have left a note elsewhere for other game staff at the time (checked, nothing found), game bans have nothing to do with the forum. ;)

Be careful with that sleep, Odin. Don't want to scoop you up as a cloud of fireflies.
So I assume we are leaving them unbanned for now? Just in case there was in fact a valid reason for them being unbanned?
Oh my sleep is all over the place lol I will like get maybe 2-3 hours a sleep a night for a week and then sleep almost an entire day after that week lol. I blame the internet! lol
Spoiler
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

I bet it was a harcheater account he seems to be the only cheat that gets away with being a cheater and scripter
harchester
Forum History

god of war wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:22 am I bet it was a harcheater account he seems to be the only cheat that gets away with being a cheater and scripter
:-D get delta to mass it since yall only mass new players and nooobies
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin

Yes, I am not banning them unless they violate a rule. If you want to report them for breaking a rule since the last Zero Day, please do so.

They were banned in April 2011, for some unknown reason. They were unbanned some time between April 2011 and December 2012, for some unknown reason.
It would be asinine to ban them again without a rule violation, just because they were previously banned at some point. ;) (So !report them! if you suspect a rule violation.)
~Odin~ wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:38 am So I assume we are leaving them unbanned for now? Just in case there was in fact a valid reason for them being unbanned?

Also, a reminder to everyone not to spam.
harchester
Forum History

I’d - 1995231
I’d - 81052

Same player, same name, same everything.

Harch - eliminating 1 multi at a time :smt043
Support
Site Admin

Thank you for this report.

Previous ban: no reason to ban.
New rule violation: ban.

Return to “Report Rule Violators”