Onliner 1v1 tournament

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Onliner 1v1 tournament

I am gonna be hosting a tournament prize is 2.5q for the winner and 1q for the second place.

The rules are simple - each player will face each other in a 1v1 straight mass best of 3 rounds

Defence - 20t (should the main be stacked with ms and planets that players New grounds will be used instead)

Strike - must be equal to 20t strike

No motherships (unless both players agree) and if agreed must be equal size.

Nox will be allowed at the start of the 1v1 and subsequently this will be removed when you begin massing.

Killing the spies - is only done when the defence is 0 there must no ACing through defence.

If anyone wants to partake post here I’ll add it to random number generator to find your opponent
This is all for fun and just generally having a laugh.

Any outside intervention during the 1v1 will result in that person being severely massed...

H x
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Re: Onliner 1v1 tournament

Can't AC through a defense? No fun. That is a legitimate onliner technique that I regularly utilize. :smt117
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

It’s to promote the use of variable massing strategy and some thought and the ability to rotate the troops while being consistently massed.

People can still save their spies when being massed if they are smart

Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
naberius
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None ATM
Alternate name(s): Revenge

I’m in. I don’t have a ng account so can only run main.

ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Have you thought about having 3 tiers for this? Divy up the naq so tier 1st place gets 750T, 2ed 250T and same for the 2 other tiers. Assuming you have enough interest anyway.

This way may net more interest from more players. Why would a player who knows they will be wrecked by PB even if pb uses his NG, why would they want to compete? Also best out of three, does that mean PB vs Drah and they have an onliner 3 times before declaring a winner? 3 20T defenses + repairs will cost players a LOT of naq.

For example, Drah, PB, curumo, famine, ect are all some of the best accounts in the game. They could be in tier 1

then for tier two could consist of those accounts such as Laijh who has 41 covert and a smaller MS, memphis also is 40/40 with a medium MS and that would probably be in the same tier

third tier would be for all the lower accounts. Or you could move 2ed tier to third and create a 2ed that isn't quite as good as PB's or Drahs account but better than the 41 cov people.
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

drah is too lazy to compete and id wreck him anyway. I will be using a way sub par account then my main. if i used my main ofc it would be unfair.

This is all accounting we have enough to do so. If famine was still around sure we could tier it and even etl etc.
Lajh
Forum Regular

MD makes sense, however i will not be participating. I will only snipe PB :smt022
I wrote: Why do people put quotes in their signatures?
http://www.lajh.youaremighty.com/
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

I choose you, PIKACHU!
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”