Banned Account

For Autobans or unknown bans, please post here.
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Banned Account

My account was also banned for no reason. Decided to speak to my mother (lawyer) and see what she thinks. She is looking into the company now. Will be very dependent on country in which you reside.

Good luck though, the corruption is very obvious indeed.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Banned Account

ESTABLISHING ZION wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 am My account was also banned for no reason.
This has to be just about the tenth time you get this answer, you were auto-banned, which prompted me to look into the circumstances. A pattern of rule-violating behaviour came up, in violation of your earlier unbanning.
That is not 'no reason', that is the game administration keeping a fair playing field by banning repeat offenders.

Yes, this should be (and has been) discussed in private - or rather, you have been told and choose to deny, or respond, which is fine. However, apparently you refuse to acknowledge the reality of your ban, despite repeatedly being informed of the logic, so there we have it.

*split from unrelated thread*
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Support wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:54 am
ESTABLISHING ZION wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:26 am My account was also banned for no reason.
This has to be just about the tenth time you get this answer, you were auto-banned, which prompted me to look into the circumstances. A pattern of rule-violating behaviour came up, in violation of your earlier unbanning.
That is not 'no reason', that is the game administration keeping a fair playing field by banning repeat offenders.

Yes, this should be (and has been) discussed in private - or rather, you have been told and choose to deny, or respond, which is fine. However, apparently you refuse to acknowledge the reality of your ban, despite repeatedly being informed of the logic, so there we have it.

*split from unrelated thread*
Making stuff up is indeed no reason. I did not cheat and the lack of response from you only goes to show that the rumors are true.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

ESTABLISHING ZION wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:55 amMaking stuff up is indeed no reason.
Your refusal to accept the reality of your situation is not my concern in any universe. Gaslighting is bad, stop trying to do it. :smt023
I have sent a reply for every e-mail received from you.

Asked and answered, thread closed. Ban stands.

Return to “Have You Been Banned?”