Technology Revamp

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Technology Revamp

I think the technologies should work different.

instead of fixed amount of techs, make them all work the same as the covert levels except mix it up with gnr points.

example. first upgrade = 200bil + 1000 gnr and both double every time

after the first upgrade gnr is wiped same as when you ascend or you could offer a one time deal to exchange gnr for something.

i think this will aid the game no end, tons of people who are still active just sit in low ranks quiet and not much is going on.

this will make people have to farm a lot to keep up, plus have to gain rank within GNR range which will also be harder to obtain due to the rank race which in turn will make more massings ect.. like i said.. no end to the benefits to this and its a super easy update.

i would leave the unique tech fixed because that's based off current ascension and ms tech should stay at 10 but all the others could easily be upgraded. maybe 0.005 per upgrade.

i would also add 1 new tech. Resource efficiency.

Base farming off amount of miners you have, and the tech would define how much each miner can carry..
i would also link this to income.. if you can carry more gold when you steal it i guess it makes sense that you can mine more gold too.

just an idea to be played around with but i think it will increase activity especially if there is no caps.

people got to keep up

*would be in addition to race/ascension multiplier
*not sure if reset on ascensions would be needed
*in addition to usual techs and wouldn't apply until you bought them
ESTABLISHING ZION
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Establishing Zion, Mobius **Filtered**

Re: Technology Revamp

I like this idea. I've been thinking something similar in regards to have ascended has levels. Sure you can have coverage 41, but if we add in the tech upgrades as well, that 41 might be nothing compared to someone's 40 cov + tech upgrades (theoretically anyway).

I also think this could be an alternative to farming a ton to keep up. Gnr would be similar to APP conversion. So if you have the rank you could keep upgrading your account without ever farming much.

Another thought is to make the tech levels stay. There are a lot of large unknown level accounts that are really big. If you add more ascensions, I personally would like to start ascending in that case. I could balance the lost covert levels by being able to keep those tech upgrades that now would take a while to get (due to GnR).
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Bumpy.

What does admins think?
300zx
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Unknown
ID: 79799

I like it :-)
The forces of 300zx fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 4,244,587,238,170 damage on *tiberius's forces!
They managed to eradicate 41,515,519 of *tiberius's troops.

If your enemy refuses to humble... DESTROY HIM
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I hate it
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ritalin
Forum Regular

harchester wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:57 am I hate it
You hate everything

Return to “Game Suggestions”