Would you just love this!

Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Would you just love this!

We have a sort by commander, sort by rank, sort by relation. Wouldnt you just love a sort by naquadah 8) .
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

This will never be implemented, part of the game is looking for naq...[/quote]
Muhahu?!
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Spykie wrote:This will never be implemented, part of the game is looking for naq...
[/quote]
Yeah beshides it would be complex they would have to take out every one who's stats u could not see so that u diid not know that they had all that cash lieing around. :-D
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

plz plz do a search befor posting topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am dyslexic and i did do spell check. sarry for the type-o's

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
~Phoenix~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Unaligned
Race: Immortal

Valha'lla wrote:
Spykie wrote:This will never be implemented, part of the game is looking for naq...

Yeah beshides it would be complex they would have to take out every one who's stats u could not see so that u diid not know that they had all that cash lieing around. :-D[/quote] THEY ALL TELL ME NOT TO USE COLOURS AND U GO AND STEAL IT :smt073
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:Yeah beshides it would be complex they would have to take out every one who's stats u could not see so that u diid not know that they had all that cash lieing around.
no it would not be that comples example (your spys is 100) if spylvl >= 100 poot in sort else take out of sort. thats all you do but then we would all be attacking the kids with 6m naq out

i will face my fears and let them past though me; we live we die... but not in vain; OO for cying out loud; Sir with all disrespect, I don't give a dam
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

Re: Would you just love this!

Lord_Zeus wrote:We have a sort by commander, sort by rank, sort by relation. Wouldnt you just love a sort by naquadah 8) .

No - because naquadah can be hidden by high spy level - so if your spy level hides your amount of naq, but you still appear top of the list - what would be the point in hiding it?
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Chris M
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 13122

Re: Would you just love this!

Lord_Zeus wrote:We have a sort by commander, sort by rank, sort by relation. Wouldnt you just love a sort by naquadah 8) .

i've thought of that SOOOO many times, it would be amazing if it happened!!!
RETIRED
myFriend
Fledgling Forumer

then the only people that would get attacked is the ones with the hiest and lady luck would not be apart of the game. bessids 1/2 the fune is seeing how long u can go with out getting your naq taken

Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

I've said it before, I'll say it once more. The minute this is implemented, there's gonna be hundreds of eager players refreshing page 1 every 3 seconds to catch that big amount of cash. We'll be right back where we were before the server upgrades. And I like my game nice and speedy. So no thanks, I'll look for the naq myself. Makes it so much more satisfying when I have a big catch.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Valhalla
Fledgling Forumer

Galactico wrote:
Valha'lla wrote:

Yeah beshides it would be complex they would have to take out every one who's stats u could not see so that u diid not know that they had all that cash lieing around. :-D
THEY ALL TELL ME NOT TO USE COLOURS AND U GO AND STEAL IT :smt073[/quote]
I know but i don't use the blue. Any way u used colour all the time I dont i only use it when i feel like it.
Ps the blue hurts the eye's :-D
Lord_Zeus
Forum Regular

lol, I wasnt actually considering this, just wanted to see your responces. For a prank post a great responce :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D . yeah I dont think it is a good idea because of upgrading spy levels etc and you should have to look.
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Stickin it to the man!
Phate7
Forum Newbie

Lord_Zeus wrote:lol, I wasnt actually considering this, just wanted to see your responces. For a prank post a great responce :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D . yeah I dont think it is a good idea because of upgrading spy levels etc and you should have to look.

what would be the fun of not having to look through 100 pages for lots of naquadah to steal? it just wouldnt be the same...
«URÅ»
The Unified Races Ålliance.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”