What is the point

Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

What is the point

I would like to ask what the point of this room is.

I have over last few days read several recent topics about various cheaters and have found they all had one thing in common.

Not ONE word from admin about any form of action being taken.(other than exploiting game bugs)

I have seen blatant multies/people logging in to others accounts/scammers and hackers.

What I have NOT seen is a single post from game admin to confirm action is being taken.

The way I read this forum is that you can do what the hell you like cos no one will do anything about it.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
market mod speaking
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

The point of this forum is player justice, if you really think someone is a multi, you go and mass them. Forum does not deal with cheaters, however there is a new ingame mod, who does follow up, he however, doesnt read these forums either, what he does do, is if you e-mail him, he willl probably check up on the account. Again this forum is judgement of the players by the players.

Edit: Although, it used to be that people would mail forum, and post in here and nothing was done, but now it has changed.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer
ID: 0

gamemod does check these forums look in the nebulator thread

-kirk
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

I think that needs to change.

I emailed game admin details of a blatant multi(the kid is not bright enough to be subtle) some 4 days ago and have still not had a reply. the 2 accounts I know are mutli's are both still ingame, and both still active.

I have invested a lot of time and money into this game(I bought super SS twice) because I like playing this game and it sickens me to see cheaters getting ahead and going unpunnished.

I think it's time that cheaters are publicly punnished by gamemod so that all can feel assured that action is being taken.
market mod speaking
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

cheaters have to be publicly shamed and rooted out and destroyed, if not then admin is saying one thing in the rules and is doing the complete opposite.

what kind of messgae is that?

oh and btw i too have invested alot of time and cash towards this game-because just like reaper i too love this game and want to see cheaters dealt with :evil:
:smt021 :smt064 :smt068 :smt072 :smt075 :smt068 :smt117 :smt021

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
CrimsonFrost
Forum Regular

The message is that you arent mailing the proper person. Admin is extremely busy with the upkeep of 4 games at the very least and has made GameMod the person to root out problematic users and cheaters. (As also said by Kirklandkie) If you have a problem with things in the game, mail or PM the GameMod. Thats why he provides his mail address in his sig.

Btw, the mail address for GameMod is His email is
mailto:support@stargatewars.com

With that said this topic should be locked.
smooshable
Forum Expert

Honours and Awards

I sort of see what you're saying - it's a little frustrating that gamemod would comment in nebulators thread which is completely dodgy as far as evidence goes yetsomething like the lord BAM thread in which the thread himself he admits the charges goes unnoticed. I can only assume that game mod gets hundreds of accusations a day and has to work through them slowly and painfully. Still, it would be nice if there was a list he added to when someone was removed.
Indu and proud of it!!
Lord BAM

smooshable wrote:I sort of see what you're saying - it's a little frustrating that gamemod would comment in nebulators thread which is completely dodgy as far as evidence goes yetsomething like the lord BAM thread in which the thread himself he admits the charges goes unnoticed. I can only assume that game mod gets hundreds of accusations a day and has to work through them slowly and painfully. Still, it would be nice if there was a list he added to when someone was removed.
smoosh...haven'y u noticed?!? i told forum MYSELF that i cheated...he doesnt care!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

Lord BAM wrote:
smooshable wrote:I sort of see what you're saying - it's a little frustrating that gamemod would comment in nebulators thread which is completely dodgy as far as evidence goes yetsomething like the lord BAM thread in which the thread himself he admits the charges goes unnoticed. I can only assume that game mod gets hundreds of accusations a day and has to work through them slowly and painfully. Still, it would be nice if there was a list he added to when someone was removed.
smoosh...haven'y u noticed?!? i told forum MYSELF that i cheated...he doesnt care!

i find that ahrd to believe...
Reaperman
Forum Intermediate

well I started this topic by questioning Admin regarding inaction and will end it by saying thank you for bringing us GameMOD.

I dont mind telling you I was roflmao when I click on Ostracized ingame and got directed to an online dictionary. Good work admin and gameMOD both.

I hereby withdraw my earlier comments in this thread.

keep up the good work guys
market mod speaking
bryan
Forum Intermediate

i think i dont want to get on the bad side of forum. when he does something, it is in a big way
Artiglio
Forum Regular

The Reaper of Souls wrote:well I started this topic by questioning Admin regarding inaction and will end it by saying thank you for bringing us GameMOD.

I dont mind telling you I was roflmao when I click on Ostracized ingame and got directed to an online dictionary. Good work admin and gameMOD both.

GameMod was here when you started this thread ... i think the only difference was he wasent putting ostracized next to the ones caught
JIX
Forum Addict

Årtiglio wrote:
The Reaper of Souls wrote:well I started this topic by questioning Admin regarding inaction and will end it by saying thank you for bringing us GameMOD.

GameMod was here when you started this thread ... i think the only difference was he wasent putting ostracized next to the ones caught
reaper has 60 posts i doubt he reads here very often

maybe admin should sent out a pm to everyone telling them he has caught them cheating see how many accounts are deleted then would make game mod jobless lol
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Radium
Forum Regular

JIX wrote:

maybe admin should sent out a pm to everyone telling them he has caught them cheating see how many accounts are deleted then would make game mod jobless lol

I about burst when I read that. A message saying "You are suspected of being a multi. If you are a multi we are giving you this chance to delete the account and nothing will happen to you." would be wild.

I am not recommending it, but it would cause a number of deletes and heart attacks. :twisted:

Return to “For Admin Archives”