What happened to this statement, from game updates?

Thewisesirivanthes
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I know he is an idoit, but we wouldn't be exposed to him and his idioticy if he wasn't president. Being president exposed all his faults and makes new ones. Where if he hadn't been president we would never have heard about him unless he pulled an Enron lol.
Hammond
Fledgling Forumer

Thewisesirivanthes wrote: I don't know my IQ but I do know that it is over 150. Just so that you can understand what that means average IQ is 70-120 with 120 being smart, 121-134 is intelligent, 135-200 is "Gifted" you know the people who the government believe are our future leaders, and then there is the above 200 range where the geniuses reside. I know
and hang-out with many of these people

so how do you explane bush then?

all you americans are the same
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

why has this turned into a bush bashing thread, this thread is about cheaters .......and it is referring to people that cheat in SGW only.... world poltics is kinda silly to even get into in here and way off topic to the point of spamming this thread into being locked

I also want to point out that SGW is a show about the american air force, lol ...... .Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill, Samantha Carter, oh yeah there go a bunch of silly americans that everyone in this game likes ........lol

This thread really isnt needed anymore because FORUM DID CLARIFY WHAT CHEATING IS!

When this thread was started it was foggy, forum made a precise statement about what cheating is .......

I really think it silly and not nice to call anyone a name, or insult anyone in anyway on these forums, including president bush. This is just a game people relax....
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *

Return to “For Admin Archives”