Windwaker

KnightValor
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Windwaker

I Replicate wrote:If you dont want your account "hacked" (you all use that term too loosely), just do the following:
1) Dont EVER give out your pass. 99% of the so called "hackers" just learned your password from you or someone else you told your password to.

http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=36737

This is a new user of my alliance. He uses proxies, first off, and he also took over some accounts.

He created a page on his site that looked exactly like the SGW home page but had a different function - to steal a user's password, then redirect them to the SGW main page with the same error message as if you typed in the information wrong.

So he stole two of my friend's account logins, traded all their resources to himself, and then deleted them... He also took another player's logins and still uses that account for the same reasons (minus deletion, of course)

That would make him a multi accounter...

So yeah, that is the problem. And admin, you have already had an email sent to you by one of those friends, and he has made no response yet.
Ex-hacker.

I'm not really a bad guy, just bored. ;)
Rukia
Forum Elite

so how did he make a webpage that steals people's info?
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

KnightValor
Forum Regular

PHP

All he did was copy the front page source code, but change "login.php" to store all the data it got into a text file, then instantly (the storage process is almost instantaneous) redirect the player to the actual site.

At school he tricked the player into letting him use the computer, where he changed the url, loaded the page, and then changed the url (without loading the page this time) to http://www.stargatewars.com

I go to school with this guy...

We sometimes code together. Example: http://www.fairhurst.com/michael/dictionary.php

We made that for a vocabulary unit in english. (Feel free to use it for yourself!)

That particular code rips definitions for multiple words off of dictionary.com and conveniently places them on the page there for you. Not all words work, but oh well.

:wink:
Ex-hacker.

I'm not really a bad guy, just bored. ;)
Rukia
Forum Elite

Admin should look at this guy then.
Rukia previously known as Shizune

Sode no Shirayuki! Hakuren!

"Those who abandon their friends are worse than trash" - Uchiha Obito

*does Kuroigakure no justu and vanishes*

soccer kicks butt
Forum Newbie
ID: 103081

I know this guy personally. After he did that he started to brag about it. I think that my friend that was deleted should get his account back and windwaker should get his deleted

Return to “For Admin Archives”